Anti-Bong Movement

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by NeGeV, Dec 13, 2011.

1. So I might get flamed for this thread, but am I the only person who doesn't like bongs all that much? I'd much rather kick back with a nice pipe or bubbler, taking my time hitting my bowl and relaxing than taking it all to the face in one hit. Any thoughts? :confused_2:

2. I can't see why you wouldn't like bongs.

One of the most pleasant, efficient, and cleanest ways to smoke.

If you're knocked out after a bong hit, you either need to downsize your piece or take smaller hits. If you're taking small hits and you don't have a monster piece... then maybe your tolerance just isn't ready for one.

3. I personally like my glass pipes very much.. nothing bad to say against em

Never had the chance to hit a good glass bong though, only small acrylic crap

4. The difference is night and day! Go get some!

5. I hear where you're coming from. I do, however, use a bong exclusively because it's more conservative cost wise. I only have to take two "one hits" on my gravity bong, which stretches my bags a lot further. My psychologist told me it's better for my health to smoke this way, because I smoke less.

Sat Nam and many blessings

6. i love ripping mass cones from a bong in one. it's the best feeling

7. I smoke from my bong at least 90% of the time when I have bud...
    2 hits and I am good for quite awhile compared to trying to hit my little spoon for 4 or 5 htis =\

8. I can't tell the difference between hits from my acrylic bong and my glass one.

I enjoy both though. Nothing like laying back on the couch, watching TV, and being able to take hits from a pipe or bowl without having to get up for a bong rip.

My favorite are gb's though.

9. #9 Robot Mania FU, Dec 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2011
    There is no one there governing how hard or soft you hit a bong man. You can still sit back and relax with a bong on the table that you periodically hit the same as a bowl or a bubbler. Plus there is a variety of sizes along with percs to make the smoking experience as pleasant as possible, but still being able to get you blasted depending on how you hit it. I don't know how anyone wouldn't love those options.

That's what the micro's are for ;)

10. I do that with my bong....:confused_2:

11. [quote name='"Robot Mania FU"']There is no one there governing how hard or soft you hit a bong man. You can still sit back and relax with a bong on the table that you periodically hit the same as a bowl or a bubbler. Plus there is a variety of sizes along with percs to make the smoking experience as pleasant as possible, but still being able to get you blasted depending on how you hit it. I don't know how anyone wouldn't love those options.

That's what the micro's are for ;)[/quote]

Exactly. I sit back with my gong and hakko, and I smoke a bowl just like I would a pipe, but far more enjoyable. Tastier, healthier, more effecient. If you don't like bongs I don't think you've hit a nice one right yet ;D. If you like small hits go for it, set your own pace, and get a scientific bubbler instead, those are equally sick.

12. I guess where I'm coming from is smoking with a bunch of friends, it's hit it and pass, no time to relax, and usually they want to use the bong. Good input though.

13. Why would you care? Why would you want to be anti anything to do with pot?

I only rip bongs + blunts, but I don't wanna be anti pipe/joint/edible/tincture, doesn't make sense.

14. Eh, the title was more to get people into the thread :p, I do enjoy bongs, just not as much as pipes or bubblers or even joints.

15. [quote name='"NeGeV"']

Eh, the title was more to get people into the thread :p, I do enjoy bongs, just not as much as pipes or bubblers or even joints.[/quote]

I used to be this way, until I got my hot hit wand, that changed bongs a lot for me. Made them significantly more enjoyable. Now my hakko accomplishes that feat. You ever tried something like that? That + a nice bong or good sized bubbler is the best.

16. I know what you mean man but i find its nice to play some music and pack a small hit and do a bunch of single hits out of a bong.

I dunno all preference just smoke what you like and like what you smoke.

17. Bongs are always the choice to go with. They hit fatter and deliver the most percentage of thc per hit. IT gets you higher and may smoke your weed a little faster but it will get you better.

18. You can prefer one to another, but in my opinion if you smoke herb, you are not really anti - any piece lol. I prefer vape and bongs, but if my buddy wants to smoke a j or bleezy, Im wit it.

Feel meE?? haha

19. prefrence i like pipes n bubblers cuz u can hold em iv seen a couple good bongs u can hold not many tho

20. Only time i enjoy bongs are when getting high with a group of friends or at a party. But if i'm alone (mjority of the time) i just like puffing on my pipe.