Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Antbed on my hand

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thestlos, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Ok so this is a little story about my latest toking adventure:

I wake up on this beautiful Saturday morning and decided that today would be a wonderful day to wake n bake. So, I start my little smoking ritual. First, I go to see what my roomates are doing and if they are home. I don't want them to know that I smoke out the apartment every day... haha :smoking: :bongin: One is gone for the weekend, the other one is in the tv room with a friend. I was majorly craving my THC is the form of a joint. I rolled a very nicely packed joint and loaded it slap full of delicious cannabis.

I figure that the best way to smoke a joint while still being stealth is to just go in the woods behind my apartment. So I head out to a beautiful, sunny Auburn day. So I went and smoked this wonderful jay. I only managed to get 1/2 half way through it before I had to quit. I have to admit, Im blitzed out of my brains right now.

Anyway, as I was attempting to get up and head back inside, my high ass decided to stick my left hand into an antbed. It was probably in there a good 5 secs before I realized what was going on. My hand was almost covered in big ugly black ants. I had to shake them off and they went flying everywhere around, including my legs and arms.

This was a horrible experience and now Im covered in ant bites. I was just wondering if anyone else has gotten injured or lost or borken anything during their toking adventures?

2. I watched paranormal activity baked, got shit scared, ran out and into a wall and knocked myself out... :confused:

3. that movie made me scared of my girlfriend at the time and rofl @ you

4. That's awesome.

5. Yeh I got really scared of the empty seats in front of me, like they were demons or something.. :confused:

6. Man.. when i was watching it right after the part where she like runs at the camera at the end my tv fucking turned off by itself and all the lights in my house flickered. .... .. i ran outside with a knife...:D

7. actually just last night I was really stoned and I had eaten like four pounds of food that day. I was eating cookies watching a movie with a couple friends and i made a funny joke and started cracking up...milk came out my nose and I threw up all over his kitchen on my way to the bathroom. spent about an hour cleaning it up...fuck. but we were all cool with it. nothing got damaged except my throat.

8. Haha shit thats intense! Number 2 is coming out, not sure whether ill get baked this time as when i did get baked and watched the first one, i woke up in hospital... :hello:, but i gotta see it haha :D

9. I was chilling with a friend of mine smoking some fire. All of a sudden, he gets up and takes off running. I think, "ok, wtf?" and follow. He bolts across the street and I follow, and get whammed by a police cruiser coming down the street. Luckily, he was going slow, so I only got some scrapes, bruises, and a chewing out by the cop for jaywalking.

10. I got lost once on the way home from a concert.. with a GPS. We were just finishing up the last of about 7 blunts in 3 hours between 3 people and had no idea where we were.

11. hahahaha my first good laugh of the day! props

12. Haha watching paranormal activity stoned was a bad idea for me. I got home after the movie when it was in theaters still incredibly baked and as I'm home alone toking, I hear a huge bang in my attic and lose power. Obviously it was just a blown transformer but needless to say given the circumstances it scared me shitless:smoking:

I slept in my car that night and also rescued my dog from my house that was now possessed by demons (he slept in the car too)