Answers Please

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by whateverforever, Jul 1, 2014.

1. I just started partying and doing that type of stuff recently. Last night was only the 6th time I've smoked. Every other time, I've felt either nothing or just sleepy/chill/hungry. This time was different. I had a beer before we smoked, but I've drank and smoked together before and usually I'm fine. 4 of us shared a dub and everyone felt fine. They were laughing and eating the Taco Bell we got and they were having a good time. I, on the other hand, was tripping out. Everything felt crazy. The stars looked amazing and I was watching tv and I felt like I was in the tv and it was cool for about 5 minutes. After that, I got super paranoid. I remember staring into space and my friends trying to talk to me and I could hear them but I couldn't say anything back. I remember feeling like I could do anything. My hands became puppets, my life became a tv show, and I was singing made up songs in my head and I felt very artistic. I wanted it to all stop though, so I tried eating but I couldn't swallow. Then, I tried sleeping, but that was terrifying and I felt like I was dying. So I started downing waters in the hopes that I would get in touch with reality. I started puking everywhere. I was sitting in the bathroom puking and I heard everyone laughing in the other room and I felt so embarrassed. I even think I peed my pants. Nothing I did made me feel better. For a second I even considered taking off all of my clothes and laying in the grass. I felt like I was thinking a million thoughts per second and I couldn't make it stop. I convinced myself that I was dying. Apparently, my heart was racing, my face was extremely pale, and I kept like twitching and having spasms. I started to think about god and I'm not even religious. Everything started making sense like I remember thinking about Adam and Eve. I realized that I was in some sort of purgatory and I had to cleanse myself before entering heaven. I realized that when I was puking, I was getting rid of all of my sins. Suddenly, I couldn't take it anymore and I was terrified. I begged my friends to call 911 but they wouldn't. I was scared that they were just as bad as me and they wouldn't be able to tell if I was really fine or not. In reality, they were fine, though. In the end, I called my parents. I thought that if I was dying, either they could find me help or at least I could say my last goodbye. They got me in the car and that car ride was terrifying. I thought every passing car was gonna crash into us and the buildings kept moving. I got home and my mom started doing laundry and I was very concerned about how she could be so calm when I was over here dying. Finally, she got me new clothes and comforted me and I calmed down enough to the point where I could. sleep. All day today I felt weird,too. I felt like I had munchies and everything felt blurry. I need to know what happened to me. Am I just over exaggerating? Did I smoke too much? Could it have been laced? If so, with what? And how come I felt so awful and my friends were fine? Is it because I just started smoking and I smoked 3 times this week? Maybe I've just been going overboard? Idk someone please help me thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. sounds like a classic anxiety attack, stop toking so much and take it easy

one time when I was camping in a national park got so high I thought the DEA was about to come busting through the campsite and start circling the tent/campfire lol

3. The first time I felt the affects from smoking, I had a pretty bad experience too. I went like 70% blind, my heart was beating intensely, i was sweating, etc. Ever since then though I've felt fine. Your body just probably wasn't used to the amount of THC you took in. I highly doubt it was laced.

4. yeah sounds like you first started and had more then you can handle. its fun and games but please don't call 911. -.-
    your friends were probably more experienced and where more relaxed then you where. i mean just relax don't overthink things and let thing flow. 

5. another great wall of text....

[​IMG]

6. This is like the 4th thread I seen like this today lol.

Sent from a Stoner in Colorado.

7. If you don't know what paragraphs are then you aren't ready for weed.

Sent from a Stoner in Colorado.

8. Huge wall of text so I skimmed through.

You got baked, you couldn't handle your shit, made a bit of a fool of yourself, panicked and now wondering if it may have been laced. Blah blah blah.

You were just baked, really baked man.

Chill the fuck out and are you 18 yet?

9. yep
    [x] noob/new accounts
    [x] reefer madness theme post
    could be, could be... :confused_2:

go see a doctor.

10. It's summer, time for all the newb under 18's to plague the city with the same questions and crap.

11. ^this exactly.

Next time, don't smoke as much. Also, drinkin and smoking intensifies the effects of both alcohol and the weed. And I highly recommend not eating Taco Bell or any fast food. Stick to foods like:
    Sushi
    Hummus and veggies or crackers
    Real food.

Not just because it's healthy, but when I eat super greasy foods like that, not only does it really put a downer on your high, but you'll be pissing out your ass the next day.

12. You post this in every thread that someone has a problem with lol. hes just a noob obviously

13. Kids like this should not be getting high.

14. @[member="cball"]

I hate this fear shit fuck off

15. I think you freaked out cuz you weren't expecting to get so high lol

I highly doubt your weed was laced with hard drugs cuz they usually cost a lot more.

If anything, your friends could have added some hash to the bowl... Unlikely, but it did happen to a friend of mine once. She was smoking with someone who thought it'd be funny if he got her really high. Kind of a dick move imo

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. #16 Nugagerube, Jul 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2014
    That sounds like alot of fun lol. Except for puking and pissing yourself like a fool. Enjoy those times you get super high. It won't last forever

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Op it sounds like you need to get higher. I suggest some quality hash oil