Answering your questions for 1 hour

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Deleted member 1024442, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Hi guys taken a lot of info out of this site want to put something back in.
    Soil grows indoor only
    Fire away i will do my best. Or help research and narrow down with you. I dont claim to be the best but its always handy to have someone waiting and ready to help. Please feel free to interrupt cross reference or disagree

2. Lol 28 minutes to go

3. Well ask a question burner im bored lol

4. My seedlings are kind of small now. What can i do to help?

5. Lol i just saw be patient your growing in coco so i would add a light mix of all feed like a canna start as there is no nutrients in your medium what so ever. Check your humidity cold dry air is a growth stunter. And give em a spray on the leaves. They look healthy.. what light you using ?

6. They are already deficient.. vitalink start gets my thumbs up as a 1 part feed for young seedlings and clones

7. I am using a Viparspectra 600w grow light. My humidity level is 35% in darkness and 75 degrees. During the daylight the temp is 85 degree and 89% humidity.

8. Thats a powerful light for a seedlimg how far above the tops is it?

9. The light is 24" above my seedlings.

10. Peefect mate technically your lights out temp and humidity is an issue you want to be aiming for 25 at 55%. Lights on and 20-22 for lights off. That will see you with optimal growth. At this stage you do need some form of nutrient uptake as your cotyledon only really carries enough resources for the first week

11. I am feeding my plants in the next day or so. The nutes i will be using are 2 ml of Cal-Mag, 1 ml of seedweed extra, 1 ml of Cocotek grow A and 1 ml of Cocotek grow B. I am putting these in a gallon of tap water and PHing it down to 5.8.

12. Blinding mate ya about average growth. Whats the strain

13. These two are Nitro Lemon Haze. Later on i will be adding one Jack herrer and one Critical +

14. Jack herer is a good plant mate so is critical mass.. done them both.. hope critical+ is of the same standard good luck with it

15. #16 Deleted member 923969, Feb 3, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2018

16. i appreciate it. if i have any other questions i will let you know.