Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Answered and solved (feel free to delete)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrGoatington, Jul 3, 2013.

1. #1 MrGoatington, Jul 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2013
    Answered and solved. Thanks for those that helped. For the rest of you that click on this, don't say I didn't warn you:

[​IMG]

2. #2 inb4bud, Jul 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2013
    First off, just like the last time you made a thread like this, your treating it like meth. You should have saved yourself the embarrassment by not posting this again.

BUT, this is a forum and everyone is entitled to their words.

My advice:
    if he is taking long to re-up, tell him "if your going to take so long, can you just tell me your hookup?" if he says no, thats up to him.
    If you still need herb, look for a new hookup, quality and price would be better, as this guy prob wont lace it with meth/crack (jk).

3. If hes dry hes dry man and im sure if he had some hed hit you up. Give it a full week

4. Go ahead and hit him up. I'm more than sure he'll be fine with it even if he is still dry. I have to hit my dealer up even if he says he'll let me know when he re ups. Sometimes people just forget. Don't make a big deal about it man, ask and ye shall receive. 

5. #5 MrGoatington, Jul 3, 2013
    I specifically made that last part to make sure you didn't comment, so get the fuck off my thread and all future threads of mine. I am not interested in replies from a scumbag. Your advice is garbage.

6. I have the same issue, OP. My guy said "maybe tomorrow", waited a few days and he said the same, now it has been two weeks but I haven't text back since it's not that big of a deal; I'll just take a T break for a while. My general rule is that I will ask once, wait a few days and text again, then if he still is out, I wait for him to text me back. Shit can get tricky though when you are trying to find the balance between letting him know you are still looking and not being an annoying prick. Just don't over think it. 

7. What I gave was valid advice, it isnt my fault you got hormones like a 13 year old girl.

This is a forum, I can choose to post freely as I will. I generally post on loads of stuff, helping other members, and pointing out pathetic people.

8. I would try to get it from somebody else. I know you said you have no other real connects, but just try to get a friend to middleman or something. Just get some bud so that when he does hit you up, you tell him "it's all goon man I got it off someone else". Then he's gonna know you're serious about getting your bud when you want it.

9. This is true, along with buying from someone else when your dealer knows you are, it will make him jelous and want his customer back.
    That would probably motivate him to hurry up and re-up.

10. Your advice sucked.
    Ask for the dealer's hookup? Are you joking, or did you not think this through? Obviously the dealer's hookup isn't available to serve trees if the dealer can't get any bud. Besides that, it's completely disrespectful to do, and that's the type of shit that will get OP skimped in the future. The dealer already has the upper hand because OP is asking for the bud 5 days later, so the dealer knows OP's options to get bud are limited.

11. #11 MrGoatington, Jul 3, 2013
    You help nobody, lol. Literally nobody has been helped by you, because you provide useless advice, but don't realize it so you will continue to provide useless advice for the rest of your time here which hopefully isn't very long. I guarantee you this forum would be a much better place without you around.

12. Even though it sucked, it was valid.
    Iv done it before.
    Just because OPs dealer hasnt re-upped doesnt mean his source is dry.
    9 times out of 10 dealers are just lazy, waiting for more money so they can re-up. Otherwise if your dealer is waiting for his source to re-up, he is a bad dealer.
    One time my dealer said he was re-upping for 3 days, i just said to him give me your hookup. And he straight out gave it to me.

The reasons OPs dealer has the upper hand is because OP made it clear he is desperate for bud.

OP, ask him one more time, this time say something like "let me know now, so I know whether to use another hookup".

13. Want to make a bet on that?

14. Did you take a survey or some shit? Which one is it.. Are they lazy, or waiting for more money to re-cop? How the fuck is the dealer supposed to get more money if he's dry?

I don't have numbers, but I can tell you this. Every dealer I've fucked with has been about their cash.

15. I'm sure you've accidentally helped someone via agreeing with someone else, like you did with i GOT FiRE, other than that, you have not. You aren't intelligent enough to be useful to anyone here because everyone here is smarter than you, lol.  :wave:

16. I know that from several dealers i have been close friends with in the past.
    All dealers (in my area anyway), buy ounces, then sell 20 and 10 bags.

They then spend some of that money, thus not having enough to re-up.

Simple logic. Maybe if you used your brain it wouldnt have been a stuggle to come up with that question.

17. So much drama.

Anyway, call him and ask, he's a dealer, he sells to plenty other people, he says "I'll let you know" to about 50 people every day, never expect a dealer to remember. If you're so tight you shouldn't even need to ask this really

18. How does "i GOT FiRE"s ass taste?

That bold quote is coming from a kid who treats weed like meth.

And no, i help people all the time, if you take the time to look through my older posts, although recently iv been more busy due to my real life job. In this country you have to be 18+ to get, so i dont think it applies to you.

19. #19 Scribbles510, Jul 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2013
    First of all, you said that dealers are usually "waiting for more money so they can re-up". I asked how they would get more money if they were dry. I never said they couldn't get to the point of not having enough money. Reading comprehension is important. The difference is you're talking about small fish, little guppies.. I'm not. I'm talking about the people who won't answer the phone for a dub sack. You're fucking with people who can't even make back their reup money, LOL!

I like how you said "all dealers" in your area buy ounces then break it down to dubs and 10 sacks. If that's the case, who do they buy from? Obviously not "all dealers" buy the same amount because that would never work. You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

20. lets not fight here.....

OP: best solution for you is to find a new guy. always have 2-3 links on ur phone just incase your primary contact is outta service. or buy more next time and have a secret emergency stash for rainy days like this.