Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Answer to weed smell,storage,transportation. via bottle.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blueschill, Jan 7, 2013.

1. #1 blueschill, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
    Ok so ive found an answer to one of my own problems.

As i am already on lots of medication it was time today for my repeat prescription.

I got home, sorted out my meds ( putting what little was left of my old meds into the new packs to save space.

all of my pills come in box packaging apart from one, which was a brown, sealable, child proof bottle with a wide mouth, perfect for storing and keeping my stash from drying out and in addition because it is small and sealable it gives off no smell at all, i tryed it out on my wife who is a non smoker and can smell everthing , she could smell absolutly nothing!

Just thought i would share this with you, its a good idea for things like traveling or keeping your stash fresh, and very important its childproof, although I keep mine and hide it out of the house well away from my boy.
    Also it can be stashed easier in a little bottle I reckon my bottle would hold around 5-6 grams unground.
    Plus with it being made for medication the bottle is tinted brown so if left in sunlight, the sunlight will not affect or degrade your herb.

Im new to this as im using it for pain relief, but im quite pleased with my problem solver lol.

bottle.jpg