Answer question above you.

Discussion in 'General' started by Lavions, Aug 17, 2012.

1. I hate fastfood, but Id say McDonalds if I had to choose.

Favorite TV Show?

2. Gotta be King of the Hill.

Favorite way to blaze?

3. Bong

Favorite song?

4. Right now it is Addicted to Serenity by Angel Dust

Favorite Time of day to blaze?

5. Evening.

Largest pickup ever?

6. 60 dollars worth + 2.6 extra for saying it smelled dank lol.

How did you start smoking weed?

7. My dad came up to me when i was only 12. And he said "I know what kind of friends you hang out with, so i know that you are going to come to a time where you are ask to burn a bone. So i rather you smoke some good shit". Well i ended up smokin some maui wowie. I was so baked i actually pissed myself due from extream laughter.

How much herb did you buy your first time?

• Like Like x 2
  8. I bought a 20 bag my first time.

If you could only smoke blunts or bong for the rest of your life, which would you choose?

9. Bong lol

How many people have you had sex with?

10. Roughly about 120. I just know im in the early triple digits

What are your views of anal sex?

11. Its tight.

What is your favorite pass time Blade???

12. I like downhill mountain biking.

What is your favourite place in the world to be?

13. in my girlfriend,
    what is your fav. cannibis?

14. i don't know any strains. Well I know names and shit I just have no idea if I've ever smoked it or what lol. I live no where near medicinal marijuana so yeah, i like the kind that gets you high.

what is your favorite quote ?

15. "So many people live within unhappy circumstances and yet will not take the initiative to change their situation because they are conditioned to a life of security, conformity, and conservatism, all of which may appear to give one peace of mind, but in reality nothing is more dangerous to the adventurous spirit within a man than a secure future. The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun." — Chris McCandless

I have no question but thats the best quote in the world.

• Like Like x 1
  16. No question was asked so i'll just agree with the statement. Yes, it is an indeed a great quote.

What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?

17. i've eaten chocolate covered grasshoppers and crickets. fried mealworms with bbq flavoring. i've also eaten a sandwich with peanut butter and onions.

where do you see yourself in 10 years hopefully?

18. Probably working a low end job selling tree on the side, spending all my money in pot and pot related products and being extremely burnt out.

What's the meanest thing you have ever done?

19. Told my kid that i was going to get him a pony for his birthday, and on that day while we where eating dinner he asked where his pony was and i replied with " your eating him now".

What is the most cannibis you had at one time?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Smoked over a quarter in one sitting. Ate too much and puked. Haha

Where would you go if first if you won the lottery?