Answer question above you.

Discussion in 'General' started by Lavions, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Well I Run On The Treadmill My Husband Bought Me Do that Count Lol?

NP Likes to Play Actual Card Games Like Poker an Such.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yes Poker is good, gin rummy is good, any cards will do. Hell, any game will do. Love how it makes people come together and laugh. As long as people are not tooooooo competitive!

How often to you get together with friends to hang out...eat, smoke, play games or whatever?

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Well I Get Together With My Best Friend Araceli a lot an she is My Only Friend IRL too. We always Chat an Get High an She Knows Sign Language so it is Easier an She Understands me a lot unlike Most People.

Are you good at Playing Pool as well?

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Yes all of my pockets have holes in them..

Do you feel more like you do now than you did awhile ago?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Whoa :hippie:

I am digging the hell outta that question. I’ve been feeling more like I SHOULD lately than I have been the past year, I’ll tell you that.

Are you in the prime of your life right now? If not, when was that, or when will it be?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Honestly, that's a pretty deep one for me. I would like to think that I have not already hit my prime. Sure I have had some amazing periods in my life, but I hope the best is yet to come.

SQ.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

7. Yea I think I am I still Look Really Good for a 33 year Old Mom an I Feel Good too Usuaully Anyways...im not Sure whats Considered a Prime of Your Life tho maybe that would Have been when I was a Teenager still before all that Bad Physical problems.

What Was The Happiest Moment of Your Life so Far?

~Toni~

8. The one that comes to mind first is the moments I spent watching the sunset from Lion's Head in Cape Town. I'd just reunited with my wife after six weeks spent travelling separately, with minimal contact during that time. When I picked her up from the airport earlier that afternoon, she told me she was pregnant with our first child. We'd been travelling for about three years at that point, and were about to set off across Southern Africa with the very first travel buddy we'd met, and one of the best friends I've ever made. I knew that day was the beginning of the end of an era. I remember the smell in the humidity, the mulchy scents in the breeze, and my wife's shampoo. The way the sun glowed so vividly orange, and burned in my eyes. And I remember my heart feeling literally filled to the brim with love and excitement and satisfaction.

I can still feel it all when I focus on that memory. Happiness. What a moment.

What smell reminds you of a happy memory?

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. #43829 Dizzy, May 5, 2021
    Last edited: May 6, 2021
    I'm Jeealous of Your Happy Moment/Memory Andy!

To Answer Your Question Tho. When I Smell Campfires It Reminds Me of a Happy Memory of When Back in Jamaica We Used To Have Big Bon Fires an Parties in The Beach By The Ocean. Everybody was Invited Wether You Lived There or Not an There was Much Weed an Alchohol Going Around an Alotta Fun Games an Conversations. It's One if Those PartiesWhere I Met The American Boy Named Trevor Who I Lost My Virginity to as Well. :D

NP Do You Like Scary Stories at All?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hate them, I have awful memories of my siblings telling me them then sneaking up behind me in the middle of it.

How did you lose your virginity?

Sent from my SM-A705W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. I stuck my P in a V...missionary.

NQ
    Ice cream or cake?

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. ice cream OR cake? What are you a monster? Cake after much deliberation

NP owns their own business

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. I Wish Lol I Don't Work At All Except Being a Mom. It Would Be Impossible for me Anyways.

NP Has a Ride or Die Person in There Life?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. I have absolutely ZERO clue what that means. Haha so I can’t answer it.

NP : where were you born?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. @USMC4/20 It Means Alotta Different Tings to Different People. For Me I Would Say Its My Husband because He Would Do Anyting For Me an We Been Through Alot Together. There is No Limit to What He Would do for Me an Our Kids. Im The Same Way for Them too. You Probably Know More Then You Think About That Concept since You a Marine ;)

Anyways To Answer Your Question I was Born in Kingston Jamaica.

NQ What Color Outfit You Got on Today?

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. I'm blue and black and white today T.
    Do you have faith in your fellow human?

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Yes I Do For The Most Part. The Good People are Out Numbered tho.

If You Could Have Any Exotic Animal For a Pet What Would it Be?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. i do have a soft spot for chameleons. They are so mellow and zen. They don't live very long in captivity so I'll just
    enjoy them on nature docs.

[​IMG]

You are invited to a table with anything you want to consume (all cannabis related). There are dab rigs, one hitters, chillums, bongs, bubble hash, edibles, Afghani type hash, choices of flower, shatter, wax, medicinal oil like RSO or FECO (Full Extract Cannabis Oil) or anything else I skipped. What would you go for?

• Creative Creative x 1
  19. #43839 Dizzy, May 12, 2021
    Last edited: May 12, 2021
    Probably Between The Dabs an The Edibles TBH Those Get Me The Highest.

Have You Bought Any New Bowls or Bongs Recently? Or Any Type of Tools to Ingest Weed lol.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  20. Ok, thanks for clearing that up. And I would’ve gladly been a marine, but I can’t. In my 27 years on Gods green earth I’ve had 3 brain tumors all at different times so that put my dreams to an end...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Informative Informative x 1