Answer question above you.

Discussion in 'General' started by Lavions, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Is there any leftover rice in the fridge? Find some veg, crack an egg. Sambal, soya, sesame, sizzle sizzle sizzle bitch.

But if the rice is MIA, instant mie goreng will always suffice. Old backpacker habits die hard.

What is your signature dish to cook?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. My fav is a good piece of fish and grilled veggies with a dank salad and my homemade dressing...
    Oil, Red wine vinegar, grinded italian spices, salt, pepper, wee bit of hot powdered mustard, yoke of an egg.

What's your best dessert you serve to family or friends?

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Its a Tie Between Gizzada or Mango Cheese Cake...They Both Jamaican Desserts that are very Good imo.

What Kinda Movies Movies do you Like best?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Anything with Star or Alien in the title. :)

What kind of movies do you hate the most?

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Bromance flicks

ever been in a movie?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. No. But, I was in an ad for a Japanese magazine. I was working on a boat and they came up to me and ask me to try on their jackets to take photos for their magazine. I just ate a pb&j and felt really self conscious I had peanut butter on my teeth but it all looked fine when the print came out. Lol
    Next poster, same question.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. No I Have not But I always Wanted too...I Think it would be Fun to Play a Villainess lol don't Matter what Kind. They probably Have No Use for a Deaf Girl tho Unfortunatley.

Whats Your Favorite Continent/Country on the Whole World to go to?

~Toni~

8. #43808 Deleted member 1047625, Apr 30, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2021
    South America. Specifically, Ecuador.
    I'll probably retire there in a couple years and use it as a jumping off point to parts unknown.

You can live like a gringo, or a local. Most expats are somewhere in the middle.
    Can't live on Social Security? Move here. Get an awesome apartment for about $400 a month. Boost it to $900 and you can live on the ocean.

Food is freaking amazing. The government is OK. People are awesome. Like home, cops are mostly ok. I even think it's cool after I was stabbed in Esmeraldas (close to Columbia) for my phone (I was dumb), which I was told not to go to. lol.

Cuenca is awesome/amazing. High in the Andes. Population about 400k. Eternal Springtime. 9-10,000+ US and Canadian expats live there. As safe as any Canadian city. Very little crime.
    upload_2021-4-30_9-10-32.png

A Canadian hippie in the 60's lived on a lake near Cuenca. He said the fishing sucked so he shipped in some Rainbow Trout fingerlings from Ontario and released them. Local fish never stood a chance. Rainbows own the mountain lakes and fishermen from around the world go there to fish. Fly rods only. Get caught using a lure and you'll get a huge fine, or even go to jail.
    upload_2021-4-30_9-23-47.png

Guayaquil is very cool, but like any big cities in Canada and the US, there are places you don't belong.
    upload_2021-4-30_9-40-38.png upload_2021-4-30_9-51-19.png

Marianita is home base. It's the perfect mix of Ecuador and Gringo living.
    Got my first Stingray sting (foot) there. With the local wind surfers, the scar is kind of a badge and right of passage. lol
    [​IMG]

Montanita is where backpackers from around the world congregate for surfing, parties, and drugs (weed/ayahuasca). I spent a lot of time there. If you like to party, this is the place. Hell, even if you don't want to party, you gotta see this place once in your life time.
    upload_2021-4-30_9-31-34.png upload_2021-4-30_9-31-44.png
    [​IMG]

Ok ok... the down side.
    1. It's still 3rd world, but on the cusp of emerging.
    2. Expect 24 hours flying and sleeping on airport floors to get there and come home.
    3. Street food. Don't buy the cookies. They are NOT cookies. lol
    4. Speaking Spanish helps. lol

Just thought I'd add pictures to liven up the thread.

--------------

Are you afraid to travel off the beaten path?

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  9. VERY COOL @Tycho1 !!!!

NOOO, NOT AT ALL am I afriad to travel off the beaten path....i am allllll for it!

If you had to pick one type of cuisine to eat for the rest of your life....what would it be? Italian, Greek, Korean, etc

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Jamaican Cuisine Since I'm From There an I Love The Food already :)

What's One Kinda Food You Not Really Honestly Feelin?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Greek food......I could easily go the rest of my life without eating anything Greek again!! Lol.

Are you ACTIVE in your savings for retirement.....if not, why?

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Yes

do you own a motorcycle?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. I Don't But My Husband Owns a Harley an Takes Me For Rides Every Summer.

You Ever Do The Shot Gunning Technique With Weed Hits With Your Boo at All? If Y'all Know What is? (Me an My Man Do it alot)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  14. Not gonna lie i had to look this one up, I was like no way theres a smoking term I don't know haha. Back where I live we call this transferring. I lowkey love it haha. kinda hot tbh, I think its like one of my top moves to initial a hook up

Sent from my SM-A705W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. #43815 Dizzy, May 2, 2021
    Last edited: May 2, 2021

I Totaally Agree With You I Love it When My Husband Does that With Me too it Makes Me Hot Just Thinking About it. Transferring isa Really Cool Name for it too tho...Where They Call it that At? Lol but You Gotta Ask A Next Question too Fam! ;)

~Toni~

16. FKC it ill Ask The Next Question

If You Ever Celebrated Halloween What Do You Think Your Best Costume You Ever Dressed in Ever Was? (For Me it was When I Dressed as Akasha From Queen of The Damned...as She was in The Movie Played By Aaliyah)

~Toni~

17. Hahahah sorry smoked a little too much forgot to add one. I once just taped a nickle to my back and said I was nickleback

What is the weirdest thing someone's done while smoking with them

Sent from my SM-A705W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. #43818 Dizzy, May 3, 2021
    Last edited: May 3, 2021
    Hmmm Well Back When I was 18 I was Kickin it With With My Husband An One Of His Friends While We Were Getting High in The Forest Preserve an Dude Was Messing Around an Lifted Up a Log an He Freaked Because There was Praying Mantises Under There that Flew Out an He Swears to This Day They Swarmed an Attacked Him lol. Me an My Boo Were Dying. If You Knew The Guy I'm Talking About tho It's The Usual because He Over Dramatic about Everyting.

Do You Wish You Could Do Someting That Not Possible RN?

~Toni~

19. Live music. The last few years we have been doing the "Catch Them Before They Croak" tour. Got supper lucky at the Desert Trip weekend in 2016 (Coachella). We saw Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Paul McCartney, Neil Young, Roger Waters, and The Who. 2 bands per night. What a blast. "We're not here to blow anyone off the stage" said Pete Townshend when they went on. Well Bullshit. Every act outdid the previous. They all kicked it. We had 5k in tickets when Covid hit so we lost out on that. We could have asked for a refund but, being the optimist, I held on to them hoping they'll reschedule. I really want to catch the Stones one last time. Oh... and Genesis is scheduling a tour!! So with a little luck ... So ya.... music. The music is cool, but honestly we go for the weed, vibe, and parties. Giant lovefests. :)

And no... I'm not wealthy. I save every penny and drive a 2010 Mazda3 with shitty breaks. If I drove a new 40k truck, we couldn't do what we do.

(We're rounding 65 and the Check Engine Light is coming on more often, so we're working on a bucket list.)

Do you like cilantro and does pineapple belong on Pizza?

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. I fucking hate cilantro.

Damn right pineapple belongs on pizza. Hawaiian with bacon is awesome!

Does the NP play sports or do anything athletic?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1