Answer question above you.

Discussion in 'General' started by Lavions, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Yes! I love them I love lightning.

Worst natural phenomenon in your opinion?

2. Earthquake.

Np SQ

Sent from my [illustrious_imagination] using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Tsunami

What would you do if a 300 foot wall of ocean was coming towards you?
    I'd poop myself probably

4. Try to drive as far away as I can.

Sq

5. for me, it really depends.
    I mean, the Statue of Liberty is 305 feet tall (or sits 326 feet above sea level) and can be seen with the naked eye from 60 miles away (source). if I'm 60 miles from the wave, I'm doing my best to get in a car and get the fuck away from it.
    binoculars would make it more difficult for me to decide, because I would really want to stay put and watch through the lens but that would be quite the gamble.
    and if I see it coming towards me, and I know there's no avoiding it, I'm gonna run straight at the thing. Cowabunga, dude.

what level of OJ pulp do you mess with?

• Like Like x 1
  6. The pulpier(sp?) The better? Lol

Oops lol

What is/was your grandmother's occupation?

7. #41867 Ahhhpea, May 19, 2019
    Last edited: May 19, 2019
    She worked for the Gov ment the other one was a nurse.

Sq

8. Mom's side worked for the state until she retired, dad's side worked the cotton fields during the day and was a nurse overnight until she retired.

What is your fondest memory regarding a family get together?

9. Probably chillin with my cousins on the holidays playing fighting games together all day.

What's the origin of your forum name?

10. that's a great question.
    I love making up usernames and stuff so it took me a long time to decide what to use. a German woman I associated with for a long time had once called me "Meister of the Dank" and that popped into my head while reading a list of 40 potential names I had written. I scribbled "The Dankmeister" and have stuck with it ever since!!

passing the same question down

11. Lol well i was really high with some friends and we're all Star Wars dorks when my friend out of nowhere shouts "Help me Annicus, you're my only hope" so I of course took it. Hell they still call me Annicus lol.

SQ next poster.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I love this question

For some sites coming up with a user name is a pain in the ass, at the time I was playing a game called Age of Mythology and I enjoyed playing as the Norse civilizations.

It rarely fails to be available so I stick with it.

SQ!

13. It's cute and kind of kinky, I like it.

Sq

14. #41874 Digger, May 21, 2019
    Last edited: May 21, 2019
    Just a "True Blue" Aussie WW1 name...

Ok a new question, no 20 new question's to make up for the same question's. No cheating must answer all 20...:p
    images.png

15. #41875 The Dankmeister, May 21, 2019
    Last edited: May 21, 2019
    1- a little clear spoon pipe with a couple white dots on it
    2- nope! I pulled the classic "mouth smoke with no inhale"
    3- medication, relaxation, keeps me from falling into temptation, keeps me in a state of contemplation, motivates me to let myself have a vacation
    4- Green Crack, Blue Cheese, Berner's Lemoncello
    5- many many times. including a water bottle bong with a pill bottle percolator
    6- bong
    7- I have a lot of pieces. a couple off top are: an 18mm inverted showered bong named "The Party Bong", a big ass spoon pipe named "Big Rhonda", and one of my pendants (a goblin head with moonstone eyes) is named "Glindle"
    8- eating a full stomach worth of edibles (made by myself), then smoking until I can't anymore
    9- everywhere! primarily professional growers I am in contact with, then secondarily dispensaries, then friend growers, then as a last resort I have a few people to hit up any time of the day or night for some dispensary quality herb that has come from somewhere else or is surplus...
    10- generally, sativa
    11- a strong sativa head-high off of my desktop vape really is hard to beat. maybe layer some edible high onto that...
    12- the Lighter Leash!!!!!!!!! I have a huge lighter collection.
    13- I can roll a joint any time, any where, any herb, any paper. I can roll a blunt good enough to smoke but I always try and pass that responsibility to someone else. I avoid tobacco and nicotine when I can, but love a good blunt. hard to get myself to use enough mouth when rolling though because of the taste.
    14- I don't watch movies sober, lol. a good one is Nightmare Before Christmas. another is Labyrinth.
    15- food that I can use hot sauce on!! if you're talking gas station, I go with Flamin' Hot Cheetos and chocolate milk.
    16- depends on the day. overall, I guess with people. though I love vaping at my desk by my lonesome.
    17- I have both shotgunned to someone and taken one. actually done both of those with both guy friends and females. with the dudes we just stuck the cherry of the roll into our mouths, though lol.
    18- many times. my parents, my older sister, friends' parents, police, neighbors...
    19- the top of Pikes Peak, as far up and as far away from people I could get.
    20- a modified bubble blower!! we tested it with pine needles lmao. sort of like this one pictured:
    [​IMG]

question:
    what is your hair care routine?

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Can't promise that! But someone has to be creative or else were is the fun:)

17. Wash like once or twice a week, rest of the time it's just hot water and a good scalp massage followed up with some cremo scruff cream and some bulldog beard oil. I don't have a beard but it's awesome for your regular hair too.

No SQ

• Like Like x 1
  18. Pretty similar, wash 1-2 times a week otherwise just rinse.

What would you like people to say about you after you die/how would you like to be remembered?

19. I honestly couldn't give 2 shits about what people will say about me when I die cos guess what? I'll be dead.

Why do people have this need to be remembered, in your opinion?

20. I don't know how many people feel a need to be remembered, but if i had to guess, in some way it is a subconscious feeling of immortality or a wish for some principles or ideology to live on for the benefit of the future.

What kind of speakers do you have to rock out your music?