Answer question above you.

Discussion in 'General' started by Lavions, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Yeah I've got a drug squad copper in the family, it's handy as fuck!!

What's the worst thing you've ever done due to "shitebag if ye dinnae"

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I have no idea what that means. I'm sorry. I just don't understand your locale slang. Lol.

3. In Scotland when someone says "shitebag if ye dinnae" it basically means if you don't do it you will be ridiculed for the rest of your life for having less balls than than the average Stacy. It's a call out to show off your manliness lol.

4. :lmafoe::lmafoe:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yip, let me off with my car overloaded (9 people) and I was clearly drunk, when I was young and dumb.

If you could visit any country where would it be?

6. japan

are you satisfied?

7. Nut, not in the slightest. I'm skint, stuck at work and ran out of weed. Not a satisfying day at all :(

If you could punch any TV presenter,, who would it be and why?

8. The guy on First Take. Not Stephen A. Smith, the other guy.

If you could live any two states in Summer/Winter which two and which season for which one?

9. Alaska, because I like snow and extreme cold in the winter, and chilly summers.
    Seattle is my next pick. I like rain, and it seems like a cool place to live. (Vermont would probably be third.) I live in NC

Question: If you had the ability to figure out the secrets of the universe, and gain infinite knowledge, would you leave everyone behind without notice and disappear?

10. We do have the ability to figure out the secrets of the universe, we just all use it to look at pictures of funny cats instead.

What's the worst thing you've ever been caught out for?

11. A half gram of weed which resulted in a weekend in county jail.

NP SQ

12. They let me walk four times saying it's my first offence a and they don't wanna see me again. I think it was for assault threatening insulting and resisting arrest(3 times)
    Should I visit Holland tomorrow?

13. Yes PLEASE get as far away as you possibly can.

Do you think politicians should have a term limit? If so how long?

14. Never they are all cock suckers

Can you tell me where this is from? Supercalafragalisticexpieladoshus?

15. Yes. :D

If you could travel back in time and see ONE concert, what would it be?

16. Isle of Wight festival 1970
    What sense could you live without

17. Been through that much shit in my life I've lost my ability to feel excitement and struggle to feel sadness towards other people. Burned my sister the other day and barely shed a tear. It's shit like. I'm dead inside :(

What's the strongest buds you've ever smoked?

18. The first red Colombian I ever smoked. It was $75.00 an ounce when an expensive ounce was $20.00. That shit fucked me up so bad I thought I was on acid. I also thought I was gonna die of anxiety, and that it took me three hours to walk three blocks home. (it was about 15 minutes. lol)

Did you get high the first time you tried weed?

19. I can barely remember the last time I smoked weed and that was last night.

What is the best vacation spot around the world

20. Amsterdam.

Be sure to visit Vondelpark and the Van Gogh museum, and don't forget the coffee houses. My personal favorite was Abraxas, but that was back in 2002. don't know what they're like now.

How can anti-matter matter when it's not?