Answer please

Discussion in 'General' started by NeedSomeHelpJEJE, May 16, 2022.

1. So I have this bud n I think there’s fiberglass dust or strands in it when I smoke it it’s fine, nice high n the bud looks decent some green n purple, but after my lips get irritated like where you would put your lips on the bong. (I use a bong to maybe filter it out) I haven’t ever had blood come up jus some irritation n my hands don’t get red or itch but sometimes it feels like my lungs with itch n by my mouth when you pucker your lips are small white shards it looks like cuts when through 2.

2. So let me see if I get this straight.
    You bought an illegal drug from some sketchy looking dude in the park in the shitty end of town and now you have questions about its purity?

LOL odds are your just sensitive to one of the Terpenes in the strain your currently toking on. I'll get strains that make me sneeze non stop when I'm harvesting. Some will cause rashes on my hands and arms. Your chances of getting actual contaminated Cannabis is very low.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. post a pic..
    If it’s grown in a contaminated environment, then sure it can be. Fibreglass particles sucked through hvac are of danger and high risk for contamination. It is black market weed so these guys will grow them in the most disgusting conditions and sell you that garbage. Be careful what you smoke along your buds, even organic matter is a nogo.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I would really need to see a pic here to confirm, but first of all; no weed in existence should be making you break out in hives. I don't know if this was procured via shop or black market, but I'd be taking every last bit of that shit back to wherever it came from and demanding both an explanation and a refund in full!

As to *what* is causing those symptoms, the only thing that comes to mind is that possibly it was severely overfed chemical plant enhancers and was subsequently not flushed out thoroughly at all. Either way, I wouldn't keep rolling the dice with effects like that, I hope this gets both figured out and fixed in your favor, pronto, man!

/jah!
    *d$*