Answer my question....

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Blizzowww, May 8, 2009.

1. #1 Blizzowww, May 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2009
    Well I have real bad back pains, fucked it up in football back in HS. I've been to the doctors a few times and they keep giving me high strength tylenol and other weak ass pills that honestly do nothing for it. I don't want to be like "hey, doc mind scripting me something better" mostly because I don't want him to think i'm just trying to get drugs, i'm not. Just sick of severe back pains. Should i just keep bitching saying tylenol doesn't help or should I get to the point? I don't exactly look like a clean-cut business guy, more like a kid off the streets that's why i'm worried.

2. How old are you and where do you live?

3. 20 and the U.S.

Why?

4. Sorry, you tryin to get better pills or a mmj card? I mean, if you keep saying whatever he's giving you doesn't work, he could keep trying new shit, and you could keep asking for new shit, but in the end he'd probably be a bit skeptical about whats going on and if you're just after drugs...What exactly are you after?

5. Whatever helps my back. I get fucked up enough, not just looking for a free high. I'm really not after drugs. I just want something I can take if I'm not getting fucked up at the time. The pain is pretty constant.

6. Oh okay, you should just talk to your doctor about it bro. Just be honest, say it ain't working well enough. He's bound to give you something else. I mean, what else can he do?

7. Yeah, that is true. Only problem is with most back problems doctors can't really tell and have to take your word for it. I have a large bump on my back right where the pain is and they don't know what it is :mad:. I wish there was a way to tell him I have a hell of an opiate tolerance with out him thinkin' i'm a junkie. My looks won't help that out.

8. try to get your doctor to refer you to a pain clinic.. fentanyl literally saved me. if i didn't have the patches to wear i wouldn't be able to function my back pain is so bad.. i have several things wrong.

9. just ask for something stronger, who cares what they think if you say you need something stronger and they have no reason to think your lying theres no problem. whats more important, people thinking your a drugy or your pain going away, ill take a shot here and say your pain going away is more important