Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Answer a question and ask a new one,

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, May 6, 2004.

1. 1st question..

What is your favorite strain of MJ?

Answer this question and then ask a question of your own..

Please keep it MJ related!

2. answer = Shiva for me so far

Question = name at least one more active chemical in MJ other than THC?

Peace out.........Sid

3. Cannabinol...

What is the highest ammount of THC in % ever measured in Marihuana..?

4. 4.5%

What is the dumbest thing (besides checking and rechecking these boards every 3 minutes in the day-which Im finding i do more and more since i found this board) that you do when your high on a daily basis?

5. nope, cannibinol is the last letter in THC.......it's one of the other 2 i'm looking for, and i'm pretty sure 4.5% is wrong too, i know it's a lot higher but i don't know exactly, it's close maybe even over 30%

Peace out............Sid

6. Tetrahydrocannibinol

7. no sorry that post i made sounded wrong, yes THC is the above, but there are another 2 chemicals, not letters, i'll give a clue it's C__ and C__ Peace out.......Sid

8. banana yogurt (no one said it had to be the right answer)

have you ever eaten koolaid powder out of the package?

9. Once, when I was 7 or so. It was unsweetened! Ew!

EDIT- Forgot question. [​IMG]

Have you ever used koolaid instead of bong water?

10. Yes. I used cherry and fruit punch. When the were ice cold with some ice in my bong the tasted pretty good.

Have you ever made a bong out of a pineapple?

11. crystals.

what's the biggest bong you've smoked out of?

12. If I ever became a teacher...my worksheets would come straight from this site....:)

Biggest bong..i'd say about 5 feet, not huge but not bad ..:)

Whats the most pot you've smoked in a sitting?

13. An eight gram blunt between two heads. Burned for an hour and five minutes.

What's the biggest blunt/joint you've ever smoked?

14. Rolled a quarter into 3 or 4 (cant remember) king sized papers, trying to recreate the Up In Smoke spliff =D It didnt work so well, however, and we ended up breaking it up and smoking it seperately.

Where is the oddest place you have ended up after/while toking up a lot of bud?

15. at some un known persons house, with a hang over, cans of beer everywhere, and strangers sleeping around me, then i lit up a bowl........

who is the son of a bitch responsible for the down fall of SOUR bongs (makers of zong)

16. about 100 miles away from my house in another county i was really fucked up and didnt realize where i was going and i kept driving.

Question: OK so right when iwas thinking of the question my friend called me and said he just got an 8th fronted to him and i have a 2 gram blunt, should i Go smoke it and all that weed or stay here and talk online?

17. THC101 Question: "who is the son of a bitch responsible for the down fall of SOUR bongs (makers of zong)"

Answer: "Nobody......Zong is gone, but pretty much the same people got together and started it again under the name "sour". Sour bongs are great bongs, exactly like Zongs but say sour, look around." says Feral Thallid

Androo Question:"...should i Go smoke it and all that weed or stay here and talk online?"

Answer: "Do both!

Question: According to the recent U.S. Government Poll, "How many recreational marijuana tokers in the U.S"

18. 8.3% of the u.s population?

which states carry the highest penalities for marijuana or paraphanalia?

19. Nevada (?)

Who said this:

"Penalties against drug use should not be more damaging to an individual than the use of the drug itself. Nowhere is this more clear than in the laws against the possession of marijuana in private for personal use."

20. i think its around 6.5 -7 don't want it to acidic or alkaline, but i believe this can differ depending upon strain and growing conditions.... ( p.s. tell me if im wrong grow mods.... :D )

question : What are the only two egg laying mammals on earth?? ( no one said it had to be about Mj)