anpther pointless thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bukley, Nov 16, 2006.

1. yo i just went to rite aid like 2 hours ago and stole a bottle of robotussin and a bottle ofrobo pills and i took em and im at the lbrary now all fucked up and i have to walk home, wish me luck...and i skipped school to do this so todays ben a good day

2. man I would normally bitch you out but I was exactly like you in sophomore year in high school. Me and my friends would jack robo gell caps and take an ungodly amount and just skip school and go to eachothers houses trippin balls watching crazy movies and playing crazy games and smoking weed. Ahhhh the memories. So fun but so stupid. Have fun on your dxm though. I dont really like it anymore it makes me feel dirty. "Dirty high"

3. fuck yeh man im fucked up at my friend joshes and im fucked up and my hole body itches wtf and i have a huge head ache but omg i feel wierd omg im out! ahhhh

and im not a sophmore, i just dont have any dough to buys bud, and i slept in and i didnt feel like headin to school, .im fucked up man

4. DXM is fun, the first time I did I practically started crying when we were coming down because at some point during the trip we determined that the trip is how it would feel to be a ghost, and at some other point during the trip I actually thought we were ghosts, so when we came down I was shattered to realize that we weren't.

But yeah, robo-tripping is pretty dirty. You should find out how to extract dxm if you're going to trip it a lot.