1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

another yellow leaf question...sorry...

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by Fox, Jan 11, 2003.

1. Okay. I know that there's probably been a million posts about this, but despite a good search and a look at the Overgrow FAQs I have found nothing.

Here's the prob:

The leaves on the bottom of the plant are yellowing and then falling off. It only happens to one set at a time (two opposite leaves) and as soon as they are terminal, the set above starts to die. At this rate I'll have no plant left in a week or two.

In my last grow I experienced a similar problem, and was told by a friend it was lack of ferts...then water....
    I have to disagree with him because they were perfectly watered (soak every three days and wait until nearly dry) with no dry patches inside the pot at all. I also upped the dose of the fertilizer but this seemed to make things worse. So then I tried it the other way, lower fert, and they continued with dropping the bottom leaves.

I know that this is natural to some degree, but the rate of death for these leaves is quite scary. Maybe it is strain-related, as the seeds are the same as the last batch (just bagseed - but good).

Can anyone give me a clear, concise explanation on what is happening here.

Oh, by the way, I'm using Miracle-Gro *hangs head in shame*

2. Pennywise gets us all.
    I figured must be network related again and again. then I noticed you used a comma instead of of period in your link to

www.overgrow.com

Tricky dude. I know it wasn't purposeful.

Grasscity Deals Near You