Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

another world

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by rift_tripper, Jul 9, 2007.

1. to anyone whos ever tripped on salvia before, im sure you know that it can take you to a different world. but i wanna know if how im tripping, is somthing that other ppl feel too. As soon as i start trippin, and everything gets that nice hue to it, and i feel like im falling deep into the earth, some weird feelings start to arise. one, feels like theres somone there, but its not a real person. and they keep telling me what i did was wrong... but they arnt telling me, its just a feeling it gives me. and then it feels as though the entity tells me im in its world... but i hear no voices, its only feelings. id like to know if others feel these same things..... or if im alone.

2. Your tripping dude. Your not in another world ;)

3. thats what salvia does to you. your not alone.

4. thats why i hate salvia. its like i went somewhere i was never meant to, and im not welcome. ill stick with my mushies.

5. One time when I tripped balls on salvia extract, some dude with a top-hat and a thin mustache broke through a wall infront of me (there was no wall, just a windshield) and he stuck his hand out asking me if I'd like to join him, the other hand was firmly grasped on a cane. This happened like 3 times, each time he gets closer to me and the last time he was the "toy master" I laughed so hard my ribs hurt 2 days after.

Another time I was smoking a clump of extract with a butane lighter, I kept enhaling and enhaling and I saw the nug turn into a white crystal. I quickly turned to my friend trying to explain the crystal is why we trip, he looked at me funny so I continued to torch it and enhaling again. The crystal broke into 3 smaller crystals which then levetated above my head. These crystals had a kids TV show and a theme song that played (Don't remember what it sounded like, but it was def. a happy kids show theme song). They multiplied into a long line of invisbly strung together crsytals. My friends head floated to the end of this "string" and began to move along the air like worm. I laughed so hard I drooled on myself that time.

Salvia is fun as fuck if you're in the right mind set.

6. Yeah, almost anything can happen on salvia, and much of the time, what happens is almost inexplainable, or just so out-of-this world that it can be almost scary. Just remember that no one has ever died from doing salvia (although one kid committed suicide, but he had been planning on doing it before he took the salvia anyway), and that you're actually quite safe wherever you are. It's just your mind that is in a different place, but don't worry, you won't be there for too long.

7. I've felt that before, the falling into earth feeling.. I

8. lol that 50x shit is like crack haha, friend almost beat the hell out of a friend he was drunk as fuck, and cashed a 50x bowl(fucking crackhead) he then begain to fall we thought ceazure cause he was drooling like insane, then he got up or someshit unable to walk(from the salvia he wasent that drunk) but he turned to a friend and said NOOO mario or someshit talkin about he was in marioworld LOL, hahahha he thought luigi died and he was ganna kill someone LOL, we were freakin out he said kill so we were thinkin we had to knock his ass out LOL