another white trash depression

Discussion in 'General' started by Cornflake, Feb 17, 2006.

1. I dont mean to be cliche.
    I'm certainly not all for promoting any general stereotype

however i've decide what the hell am i living for. all these new adults i meet try to take me for all i'm worth. i've had coke dealers try to turn me into a crackhead and i fought it. i've had landlords try to take all the money i earn, this on top of rent because they happened to do renovations; fought this too and judge ruled in their favor. my current house has flooded twice, destroying over 1000 dollars in personal property, but i'll never see that money because i can't afford the big expensive lawyers my landlord can. the only jobs i've had the opportunity to work at have been service industry where i get to take the shit of everyone (ive even had people say as im walking by: "one day he'll have a real job")

as hard as i try, as much as i go through, nothing improves.

i know there are many societies in which things could be worse. hell i could be worse off in this society. but i've never been given a break, i've never had a moment where i'm not working or thinking about work. im far in debt already, working towards a job i dont want.

sometimes i wonder whats the point. i certainly don't want to be another suicide statistic because that would accomplish nothing, but going on makes no sense either. i suppose im destined to become another bum. begging for your hard earned change.

theres really no point to this message, im well aware of that. but i needed to vent.

maybe i'll feel better tommorow, when i've mopped up the flooding and thrown out my ruined possesions/

2. well when the worst kind of depression hits me every now and again, i just try to always have a goal or some shit along the lines of everything i go through is just something that'll take me to better places as life goes on.

nothing can be so bad forever... well, unless your blind deaf homeless and without legs.
    thatd be pretty shitty.

3. Life has a habit of kicking you in the nuts, and for 99% of people the bad outweighs the good times, and it seems like you Cornflake have been dealt the shitty end of the stick.

Everyone has problems tho, many people unable to feed themselves and their family day to day. When u compare your struggles with theirs then u can count your blessings.
    U have to take joy in life where u can find it be it with friends, family, music, or :smoke:

4. Sugar your landlords gas tank. You'll feel a little better. Plus the damage to his car will probably be at least $1000.

5. Cornflake, I have a naive question for you and anyone else who reads this thread.

Is there a way to accept life? Is there a way to not like your surroundings/job, but accept it? Is that a cruel thing to ask of you? Am I being far to simplistic?

I feel that something, like acceptance, needs to happen for you to get on with your life. Do you ever do anything (costless & easy) that makes you happy? If so, can you put more of that in your life?

I haven't walked a mile in your shoes but I do understand what you are feeling. The only thing I can really say is that my thoughts are with you. Don't give up, keep fighting Cornflake.

6. nice hoast :D Or fuckin move man go somewhere new .. thats a little hard i know since ur broke but ya idk ..