Another "what pisses u off about" question

Discussion in 'General' started by kodajake, Feb 23, 2001.

1. What is ur peeve about "message boards".?????.. Not necessarily this board...but boards in general.

:mad: I personally hate it, when i'm following a thread that i am interested in, and when i get a notice that there is activity..i take the time out to go to the site, find what i'm looking for and read the posts . My "interesting" thread is now, "hey dudes,waz up?". This sort of post can be a pain in the ass, especially if the opinions were, (up to that point ) worth reading. I like spontaneity and humor as much as the next guy, but the subject matter should set the tone for the posts and replies, (not someones boredom or the "need to see their name in lights" urge).
    I find it disappointing when i set time aside to go to the message boards to participate, to find my time was wasted on "nonsense".
    :( To those that do that... ( u know who u r)..please, think about other people before u make unrelated and/or otherwise boring,no point posts.

ps...FYI...i posted this same question on a dopewars game site board. :eek:

[ February 23, 2001: Message edited by: kodajake ]

2. #2 Majora, Jul 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2009
    When people bump old threads.

3. People that don't use the search button and people that revive ancient threads...

4. When 13 year old kids masquerade on here as adults.

When people make the same thread in a different category.

WALLS OF TEXT

Spewing misinformation.

Yes you did get ripped off.

No that doesn't look dank, it's mids.

Quit talking all hard, you won't do anything anyways.

That's all for now.... I'm almost positive there is so much more.

5. again i love gc lol

6. People that start and/or participate in flame wars. You're never ever going to see this person in person, what's the point? Life is too short.

7. Sometimes when I'm in a bad mood, I like to take it out in Real Life Stories, haha.