[Another] What kind of stoner are you?

Discussion in 'General' started by What'sThatSmell, Nov 24, 2008.

1. Okay I wanted to take Meows thread, even though it has been done in the past and change it up a bit.
    I want to take a different approach to stoner group labeling.
    This question is kind of interesting to me.
    Okay, let's begin.

1. Creativity Stoner
    - You smoke weed to expand your mind. You want to unlock the deep ideas that can only come from being high as fuck so you can share them with the world. The way which you express your high creativity can be writing, drawing, painting, graphic design, photography, movie making, etc. For this type of stoner marijuana can actually play a role in their success - with something like an arts school or it can simply be for fun. This type of stoner often experiments with hallucinogens or they can stick to weed.

2. Casual Smoker
    - You have a life to live. You love marijuana but you know that you need to prioritize as well so you go to school, work, raise your family, etc..then when you have some "you" time you toke up as a reward. This type of stoner either started out as a Casual Smoker or was once an Everyday Stoner and then realized their life wasn't where they wanted it to be at so they changed. A common quality of Casual Smokers is that they are discreet about their habits; like a father keeping his secret from his children or simply a person not wanting his co-workers to all think he/she is a stoner.

3. Everyday Stoner
    - Weed is as much a part of your everyday routine as eating dinner and going to bed are. You love ganja, you really love ganja. It is likely that you'll have a group of friends that you meet up with on a daily basis to toke up with. An Everyday Stoner usually has some pretty impressive pieces to hit - if you're toking everyday you might as well do it with style. Often these people won't be very discreet about their habits, they don't feel the need to hide such a big part of their life from everybody else. There is a chance that weed may be affecting either your school or work but if you remain smart about your habit you can stay successful. Important (and maybe only) difference between an Everyday Stoner and Dedicated Stoner is that an Everyday Stoner can get high inside their own house (or on their porch) without any reprecussions.

4. Dedicated Stoner
    - Almost identical to the Everyday Stoner the Dedicated Stoner loves weed just as much but has to go through a fair amount of hassle to get high - but that doesn't stop them. These stoners are often living with their parents who don't approve of weed or them getting high so much so they need to toke away from their house. Braving harsh natural conditions like rain, snow, extreme wind, etc these stoners will not let things prevent them from getting high. These stoners usually get high on a daily basis just as the Everyday Stoner but whereas the Everyday Stoner has the leisure of being able to get high whenever they want these stoners need to find time or a place to get high - and they will!

5. Medicinal Stoner
    - These people medicate themselves with the godly herb. These are the people who have a Medical Marijuana Card and can legally enlighten/heal themsves with the peace plant. This group does not include people who have a dealer with a card who sells them medical bud - you actually have to be smoking your medication legally to fit into this group. This is a group many stoners are envious of for obvious reasons.

6. Stress Reliever Stoner
    - These people are tightly wound up and need marijuana to help them cut loose. Stress plagues the life of the Stress Reliever stoner and they toke up because if they don't there's a good chance they'd go psychotic and beat the shit out of somebody - or themselves. These people are very chilled when they are stoned, they like to smoke until there is a big grin plastered on their face. There is the chance this stoner may enjoy overdoing it and will smoke until he passes out almost everytime but that is not to say he/she can't do it in moderation either.

7. Drug Addicted Stoner
    - These people smoke weed to help them with comedowns/withdrawls from various drugs (or just to enhance the high). Marijuana is only a small portion of this person's drug fun. PCP, methamphetamine, cocaine, crack cocaine, ecstasy, heroin, and various 'scripts are just some of the possibilities of what this person does aside from smoking weed. To fit in this category the person must be addicted (not just a casual user) of a narcotic other than marijuana. In many cases the Drug Addicted Stoner won't even acknowledge marijuana as a drug, they just use it to help themselves feel better - kind of like the Medicinal Stoner.

8. Social Smoker
    - These people suck, they get high because their friends (or somebody they're trying to impress) are getting high. Often these are completely drug naive assholes who get wasted at a party and then take a few tokes to boost their popularity. These people tend to trip out the worst when they're high and may even start insulting marijuana because they don't know how to handle themselves when they're high. This type of stoner is most often a prep, a giggling/retarded teenage girl, or an anti-drug jock who thinks booze is fine but drugs are for losers. This is not really a good group to be in and you'll indefinitely piss off any of the other stoners if you are one of these people.

I hope I didn't miss a certain type of stoner, I probably did but I tried my best.

I am a Dedicated Stoner, I get high everyday but usually have to brave horrible Canadian winter conditions and make long treks across town to do so.

2. Stress and drug addicted stoner.

3. Definitely this.

4. I'm a drug addicted stoner and dedicated stoner.
    I get down with the op's hard and maryjane just makes em better,
    and i live with my parents but chief like its my damn job.

5. Maybe someone will vote for social smoker lol.

6. Interesting take on it, I was stuck between everyday and creativity, but took creativity because I do find myself using the sweet stuff to lend an inspirational hand. :D

7. Good list. :smoking:

I'd classify myself as the Everyday Stoner, except for this part:

I tend to be very discreet about it, for the most part. I guess I'm an Everyday Stay-Under-The-Rader Stoner. :smoke:

8. Casual. I do it whenever I can or when I am with friends. Not too important to me yet. It'll probably change though once I am on my own.

9. haha everyday stoner right here

I smoke weed every day of my life, I dont give a SHIT!- Nick Swardson:hello::hello::hello:

10. Dedicated and Creativity stoner fo sho.

although i avoid the harsh weather by just opening my window, hittin the bong, and blowin it out...no problem :p

11. #11 notbakedenough, Nov 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2008
    Goddamn I hate "Social Stoners"

A lot.

Guess what my jock roommates are like...

Uh as for me, I would say a crossbreed of Everyday stoner, Dedicated stoner, and Casual stoner.

EDIT: can we make it some sort of unspoken rule that every stoner shuns the "social stoners" because I don't think any of us like them anyways... heh

12. creativity and everyday stoner aspiring to become a medicinal stoner. :]

oh except i do try to keep the fact that i smoke weed under the radar.. which, well, doesn't always work out too well. but i'm always being told i don't fit the part, so.. still discreet enough, i suppose. and well, it's been quite the while since i've done anything "creative" while high... but i'll get on that eventually.

13. creativity and everyday fo sho

14. Stress reliever and everyday for me.

15. Everyday/Medicinal :smoking:

16. I voted casual but I'm almost a perfect cross between casual and dedicated because my parents don't like me smoking so I can't toke up at home but I'd say weed enhances my life and I don't really care if people know I smoke

Great job with this poll though about exactly as I'd make it myself well done:hello:

17. Mostly a casual smoker, but I use it for valid medicinal reasons (increase appetite, sleep, etc.).

18. Everyday stoner here :smoking:

19. Definitely a Creative, Casual, Dedicated, and Stress Relief Stoner.

20. Everyday stress release is needed.