Another weekend in East NJ

Discussion in 'General' started by Tee 8sh See, Feb 4, 2009.

1. So, I was chilling at buddies house on the East Side (notorious for crime).

We were just passing around the bong and shooting the shit when 3 shots rang out, which seemed like they were right next to the house we were in. I get up to look out the window and see whats going on.

Owner of the house just says, "Man, sit down. It happens."

I sit.

30 minutes later another shot rang out. We all three get up and step outside to see whats going on. We see his neighbor running from his car and back to his house. In another car next to the neighbors parked car there are 3-4 masked men.

The neighbor is a notorious drug and gun dealer and has been for some time, has much respect throughout the underground community. Right as he gets to his front porch he drops quick, like all the life left his body that second.

We immediately pack up all of our shit and get the fuck out of dodge. We have all been associated with the guy that had just been shot right next to us and didn't want to get mixed with the same shit.

Moral of the story, watch who you associate with. People can hold a grudge and can pop you off at any minute.

2. What? lol

Well i'm going to elizabeth this weekend.. mad friendly. the newark entrance sign is like 3 blocks away.. right around there its crackheads and prostitutes. Haha.