Another We The People Petition. Kinda Like This One;)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DR K, Jun 11, 2013.

1. New Petition: We Demand President Obama Resign
    Submitted by legalizeliberty on Sat, 06/08/2013 - 12:05
    in Spare the nation the ordeal of impeachment
    Paul Joseph Watson
    Infowars.com
    June 8, 2013
    A new petition launched on the whitehouse.gov website demands that President Obama immediately resign over the innumerable unconstitutional actions he has overseen, notably the recent scandal surrounding wiretapping of journalists.
    The full petition, which can be found here:
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/we-demand-presiden...
    states the following:
    President Richard Nixon resigned after wiretapping a handful of journalists, sparing the nation the ordeal of impeachment. We call on Obama to do the same. His administration vetted the NSA's surveillance of millions of Americans and seriously violated the Fourth Amendment. He confiscated the personal records of reporters, thus violating the First Amendment, and the IRS under his watch harassed political organizations opposed to his policies. Moreover, his administration has lied under oath to Congress. In addition to violating Article I, Section 8 of the Constitution by invading Libya, his administration engaged in torture and conducted a covert drone war. Due to the severity of these crimes, we call for the immediate resignation of Barack Obama.
    The petition requires 100,000 signatures before July 7 in order to mandate an official White House response.
    Continue:
    http://www.infowars.com/new-petition-we-demand-president-oba...

dont know if this petition has been made before but as we all now know that we are being spied on, sign the thing and show your "leader" what ya really think of him :smoke:

:hello: and to Edward Snowden...hope you are safe wherever you may be and THANK YOU! :hello:

2. I'm sure there's been petitions calling for his resignation before. Not sure why people even bother with this stuff.

3. It may be pointless if a hundred thousand call for his resignation. It may be pointless if even a million call for his resignation. But I guarentee if we got 10, 20, or even 100 million to sign this, he would be forced to resign.

But that wouldn't fix anything. They would just replace obama with another puppet and the wheels would keep turning without missing a beat.

4. They'll do with this petition the same thing they do everytime someone creates one that is pro-marijuana, once it gets going and almost has just enough signatures, they will pull it from the website, never to be seen again.

5. I'm not sure Biden would be a great replacement haha

6. damn the raised the amount of signatures needed significantly, it used to be 25,000....they probally won't even answer or respond to this one, as they haven't on several of them, that have more than met the requirement to get a response, and have been on there a while

7. It's a test site for the NSA filters. :eek:   :hide:

:smoke:

8. Did you guys sign it?

9. im not american so i cant sign. and in truth,im more interested in seeing the comedy of obama explaining why he shouldnt be impeached after it hits 100 000 :laughing:

if he would even respond

10. He supposedly has to respond to them if they reach 100000

11. It's usually just some representative with some long drawn out political answer that has nothing to do with the question
    You know , the usual
    Same shit you get at any press conference
    I swear it's a crock of shit
    What's wrong with yes or no haha

12. What's stopping you from signing it though? Do they ask for an address? 

13. there suppose to, but ive seen some that haven't been answered in months and they have more than met they amount needed

14. #15 2packush420, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    Would you mind telling me which ones?

15. dont care to create an acount there