Another wall of text.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Carmine420, May 17, 2011.

1. #1 Carmine420, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2011
    Hello everyone, if you don't wanna read the wall of text skip to the bottom of the post for the summary.

Last wednesday my friend's Girlfriend, hits me up saying I wanna smoke with you this weekend, and I'm house sitting for my cousin. At first I was like nah but then she convinced me with, "my friend staci is going to be there too." Stacis decent looking, haha alright yeah shes hot. I wasn't gonna say no, so she tells me to bring my bong because her friends gonna smoke too. I saturday rolls around I planned to meet up with another girl before I went there, and fucked her first then I head up there, bring my piece / bud. It's kinda late at that time but she knew what I had to do first, and now we're all chillin watching a movie together order a pizza, and start to smoke. My boys gf takes a massive hit, turns, and tells me " i haven't smoked in 2 yrs! " I'm like uhhhh fuck shes gonna be soo ripped tonight. we keep going, and I'm feelin pretty good. So she asks to see my phone because she wanted to play angry birds, I'm like alright, after a few mins I look over, and shes like holding it close to her, in a sketchy way like shes doing something shes not suppose to.

So I'm like hows that game? she responds"huh what nothing" so I take the phone and shes going through all my pictures haha, I don't have anything bad on their for that reason. but w/e. I smoke some more, and brush it off like its some shit most girls do. Then pizza comes we're all eating, music, everythings chill, and this chick fucking throws a slice of pizza at her friend I'm like woahh wtf? she takes the slice, and throws it straight at my face :mad: , but am cool about it, and say whatever its all good I'm not gonna bug out on the chick over that shit. Then she says something along the lines of saying I look like a lesbian because my hairs kinda shaggy, I look at her kinda pissed, and shes like oh I'm sorry im just joking. So she pulls out the laptop, her, and her friend start taking photos, and shes like come over take some with us. So I sit down take photos with em, and then shes like "why are you sitting so close?" when I'm just behind her taking pics with her, and her friend.. :confused: So I go to piss, and come out shes going through my fucking wallet... I say looking for something? shes says 6'1'', my height, and thats all, then hands me my wallet. ugh.. so then she starts telling me stories about how in hs she used to go into the girls locker rooms with her friend "the hot one thats there with us" and steal money from the other girls.. luckily I keep my cash in my pocket not my wallet fucking bitch! Then she says "oh but I'd never do that to my friends" She also calls me her fucking bestie all the time. smfh

Then the night goes on its like 3 am now, and shes like lets go to sleep, come sleep in the bed with us, so I go lay down with em, she puts on girls gone wild lol, and we're just watching it, they pass out, and I fall sleep. Wake up in the morning walk over to the couch, and sit down for a wake&bake sesh. They wake up, and my friends gf is like "I woke up in the middle of the night, and you were in bed with us" so I said to her, Umm yeah you told me to join you haha, and she got all defensive for some reason, and was like "what no? really? I didn't.." umm yes you did. -_- but yeah whatever I'm high as fuck writing this, and really confused by all the random shit she did. Also I found out she didn't tell her boyfriend we were going to hang out, and didn't want her bf to find out.. -_-

Summary: Got high with two chicks, mad confused by females still, and seeking some enlightenment on this subject of randomness that occurred. She's always been really nice to me, but when she smoked, and was with her friend I never met before she was like a totally different person.. I think sometimes pot brings out the best / worst in some people, or maybe it just heightens my perceptions of others, or I'm just fucking stoned, and make no sense.. =/ Can I get a little help my fellow blades?

2. "I say looking for something? shes says 6'1'', my height, and thats all" sounds like something a meth head would say.

3. #3 nb790, May 17, 2011
    sounds like a couple of beezies.

like you said... pot could bring out the best/worst in people.. from the sound of it, not sure if theyre even worth putting up with :rolleyes:

4. cool story bro

j/k. But really, she sounds like a fucking psycho. If my boyfriend did that shit to me, we wouldn't be dating anymore (and you guys weren't even dating! :eek:). She goes through all your shit, freaks out and throws food at everybody, then asks you to sleep in her bed then forgets it happened the next morning? What about that sounds normal?

I'd stay far away, dude. She sounds psychotic.

But that's just me.

5. yeah, like I said I'm really fucking confused, and definitely not going to do that again.

6. #6 Optical, May 17, 2011
    Tell your boy you went to smoke with his gf and her friend. Then tell him she was going through your phone and wallet. Then tell him she asked you to sleep in the bed with them. Then tell him she didn't want him to know about it.

Say it in a chill way though, like... 'So, uh, why didn't you come over your gf's last night?'. Then proceed to inform him how fucking strange she is.

She sounds like someone I'd avoid like the fucking plague.

7. Idk it sounds like she wanted to have a threesome by telling u to get in bed and turn on ggw.

When she gave u a pass and u didnt make a move she probably freaked and was like omg hes gonna tell my bf i better act like I dont remember.

Basically if your a really good guy just let your boy know all the facts without jumping to conclusions.

8. I also asked to see her phone, and she completely refused like would not let me touch it.

9. I'll go over him house sometime, and talk to him about it. If he doesn't believe me I'll just show him the txts, and shit she sent me.

10. Was she 15 years old?

11. word, well shit don't waste your time on immature/crazy bitches like that playing stupid kid games.

12. Maybe she was looking for a condom?

13. doubtful.

14. like bob marley says weed you reveals the true you (to yourself) but shit still the true person! This girl is nuttier than squirrel shit.

6'1'' Sounds like shes putting a description to together maybe for the police, but then again maybe not. It sounds very suspect to me :confused:

15. the height inquiry is a thing some girls do.

but she sounds pretty crazy to me. girls who play games or lie like that aren't worth your time and need to grow up. just because you have a vagina doesn't mean you get to be mental.

16. I dunno man...

It sounds as though this chick might have had a pinecone lodged firmly up her ass. I know plenty of chicks like that who turn into completely disagreeable/psychotic twats when they're drunk or stoned. Some chicks just think that the excuse of being fucked up gives them license to behave like bitches.