Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another Trendy Vapo Thread

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by plumface_2002, Jan 7, 2005.

1. hey, i just read a bunch of shit on making lightbulb vapos.
    my question to you is do these really work that good?
    i dont wanna drop the cash to get a real vapo, but this lightbulb thing sound perrty neat.
    anyone that has acually used one should leave their opinons.

2. man you havnt found that out by reading all the otherh threads out there? its more of an opinion some people love them (ars morientey whatever) and some people just dont like em.. i dont mind em occaiosonally but i love my smoke

3. i agree, smoking beats anything anyday. But i recently got busted by the rents, and have had trouble finding the time to go out for a nice joint. and ive also heard they acually get you hired. I dont give a shit about the whole health aspect, just really stealth and ease of use.

4. also, i just thought, why cant you make a vapo with metal? i suppose it has something to do with fumes... and why a lightbulb? wouldnt a test tube be much more ideal?

5. hmm heating up metal with bud on it just doesnt sound smart, i picture it burning . not sure tho

6. the only time id use a light bulb vap is if i needed to have no smell for some reason, but yes it is more of an opinion. i tried a light bulb vap once and i didnt seem to get crazy high like people say they do. I would recomend it if you have asthma though.:smoke: