Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another Tincture Thread - Try it, You'll like it

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by PsychedelicSam, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Check out page 942

• Like Like x 2
  2. I'm on 380 may wanna link

Sent via my pet rock.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Here's the link for the terpenes we're talking about, Possuum. :)
    Buy True Terpenes Online | Wholesale Terpenes For Sale

• Like Like x 3
  4. What are your and others thoughts and experiences purchasing the terpene specific products, perhaps using your terpene index as a profile, versus purchasing a strain specific product?

I should have bookmarked that terpene data sheet - great stuff btw! I think it was around page 480 or so ...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. What are your and others thoughts and experiences purchasing the terpene specific products, perhaps using your terpene index as a profile, versus purchasing a strain specific product?

I should have bookmarked that terpene data sheet - great stuff btw! I think it was around page 480 or so ...

• Like Like x 1
  6. There are several terpene charts throughout the thread. I suppose it's time to round those up and put them in the index now that we're discussing them with such vim and vigor. :sneaky:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  7. I work from a tablet Sam or I would be more than willing to help. It's just not practical (for me) to attempt such a thing.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Oh, it's no problem. I can round them up easily enough once I get a chance to sit down and do it. I have an advantage since I posted them. I haven't put them in there previously because the Index is already so long. :mellow:

• Like Like x 4
  9. I had seen a couple of comments about it taking awhile for their order of terps to show up, just wanted to say i ordered mine on Sunday and they showed up Thursday morning. Pretty good considering they have to go by ground only.
    As much business as we are driving them they should be offering PyschedelicSam discount code. :)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  10. I'm back again with an opine.

I can now attest to the effectiveness of the recommended point-five ml (.5ml) starting dosage. Having most of the "fun" out of my system with the recreational use of this medicine and following seeing my wife pitch her cookies and remain pretty much comatose today, I was determined to do a controlled test today with .5ml doses. The resulting enhanced effects from smoking a bit, which was totally unnecessary IMO but I'm an extremist, resulted in a pain free and freely mobile experience and, I was medicated to the max and did not operate any heavy equipment or vehicles today. Upon reflection the recreational dosing was very much a waste because "more" does NOT mean "more better" I think.

Stick with the recommended .5ml starting dose until one sorts things out.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. I'm also curious what the dispensary value per oz this GD is/would be?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Now you've had your "Aha!" moment. You have seen the light. It's not something you can explain to someone accustomed to pushing the envelope and not everyone gets it. Now you see it's real usefulness. I bet you could even lower the dose and enjoy it and still maintain your medical effects. It's called titration and can be useful mainly for a medical purpose. Find the lowest effective dose to use as a standard. You don't have to limit yourself to that but it sets a bar. :ey:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I also use Vape Your Wax Liquifier they're great. Been using them for awhile now. I tried terps and Ive read if you heat them up too hot they become toxic ... They're not worth the money imo. Plus they really do taste like soap. Some companies products pretend their products are actual terpenes but end up being something else. You got to watch what you buy.

• Like Like x 1
  14. HA I Learned the hard way myself

• Like Like x 6
  15. We used to get fifty dollars per ounce, 30 dollars per half, when I was making it for my friend's delivery service before the dispensaries. The prices are still in the same range from what I've noticed with a lower cannabinoid count. These days they're made from concentrates. The tincture you've just made I think would be considered a "craft" or "premium" tincture because it's been made from premium bud and it looks and tastes great, potent and just an overall cut above rest,. Having those plant compounds makes it more of a full extract tincture than one made with concentrate. With the right marketing it could go for a hundred bucks or more, the Rolls Royce of GD tinctures. :pimp:

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. I Agree
    If you stay at too high a lvl your tolerance will go into space

• Like Like x 3
  17. There is a new section in the Index for terpene data links and references. It's toward the bottom and is entitled "Terpenes". I'm combing the thread and will add as I go along. surmene (2015_10_01 04_32_03 UTC).gif

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. I don't really care for the solvents in that one and most others but that's just me. :confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. What about the solvents used in Wax or shatter?

• Like Like x 1
  20. I don't use concentrates for vaping. I don't vape but if I do need something to fill that role, I use distillate. The terpenes I use are for ingestion in tinctures and oils so I don't need to worry about the heat or toxicity. :)

• Like Like x 1