Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another Tincture Thread - Try it, You'll like it

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by PsychedelicSam, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Oh, yes. Great for arthritis. :)

2. I have a client who uses the regular pain cream I make for the arthritis in her hands. That recipe is also here in the thread, and is it made from tincture.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. So the cookie worked for daytime, huh? :huh:

• Like Like x 2
  4. i think im being confusing with all my questions. the video was making iso shatter, they did not decarb. i thought wen smoking u dont want to decarb because of the heat from smoking it?
    and the other question was how to make the edible honey stuff

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. where do u order from, ive been looking for capsules and tinc bottles

• Like Like x 1
  6. The tinc bottles I get from specialtybottle.com
    My caps, I get from ebay

• Like Like x 2
  7. You're right. The qwiso does not get decarbed. It's for toking. It can be decarbed afterwards if needed. :)

Here's the honey: Another Tincture Thread - Try it, Youll like it

• Like Like x 1
  8. You're going to go into information overload if you're not careful. Get your base products tuned in first before going too far afield. :mellow:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  9. im about to make another batch of tincture. the last one seemed to seperate. like it had floatys and some oil gathering and sticking to bottom. is this normal? did i do somthin wrong?

• Like Like x 1
  10. That's 151 or you got water in your solution. You've got to reduce it all the way down then reconstitute like the others. :mellow:

• Like Like x 2
  11. ok, sounds good. lets get back to gd then, the tincture. my last is settling, that normal?

• Like Like x 1
  12. hhjhmmmm, i thought i did. maybe i got some in there when making coffee, lol. omg its crazy here right now.

• Like Like x 1
  13. all these Yoda's, getting me confused LOL

• Like Like x 3
  14. I hate to admit it but I have no clue about what you're doing. The last I remember you detailing was the first 2, the GD and oil. Then a picture of another that was almost finished but nothing else. You've got water in there, though, by the description. egyptien2 (2015_10_01 04_32_03 UTC).gif

• Like Like x 2
  15. A lot of Jedi warriors. May the farce be with you. It's common and has been going on for generations. I was already in my mid-20's so Star Wars wasn't as iconic for my generation. My particular niche in my generation, "hippies" still have a tendency to use R. Crumb comic book characters such as Mr. Natural, the Freak Brothers, Fritz the Cat and many more from the pages of Zap. If I hadn't had my street name I would have ended up as "Snappy Sammy Smoot" more than likely. maquette.gif

Snappy.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. LOL
    And just what was your st name

17. If you left the tincture open for any period of time then enough alcohol could have evaporated to send it into that spiral again. That's another problem with 151. It should be different when you get the 190. :)

• Like Like x 2
  18. Psychedelic Sam, of course. :ey:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Of Snap
    I forgot
    Mr Science
    I finally put the pieces together, takes me longer than others.
    If only I could see what you see.

And yes I speak in riddles