Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another Tincture Thread - Try it, You'll like it

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by PsychedelicSam, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Not everyone should own guns and not everyone should smoke weed. I am one of those people who can't live without either. I'm also the person you call when shit hits the fan. I can run a trout line build a smokeless oven. Build snares or drowning sets set traps skin for furs catch fish without bait or hooks or even a pole. Where I'm from we lived off the land medicine is homegrown food or food off the land.

• Like Like x 2
  2. That's great! But you still need to be careful when giving advice to people about ingesting large amounts of cannabis especially in any type of concentrated edible form. It can be extremely powerful and long lasting. And in my experience any type of machinery should be avoided when under the influence of such large amounts of cannabis as you describe in your butter, including automobiles, by most people, even if you are the exception.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'd be more worried about the pills they pump out there which have side effects like shooting up schools the antidepressants and psychological drugs they pump out to kids now days......weed is the herb that could heal this nation and I'm not saying Joe blow should go smoke a joint and pick up a gun....I'm saying I've been around guns my whole life which means I have more than enough experience. I can take them apart and put together know how to fix them if they fail. I appreciate your concern for safety but this guy knows how to live life like it should be lived

4. And i wasn't giving anyone advise I said my edibles are for me for hunting season I didn't say here go eat this and shoot a deer. I said for ME

• Like Like x 1
  5. #11745 mrclmind, Aug 24, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
    I'm not saying you don't. I just was commenting on your statement earlier that cannabis was like aspirin. It's definitely much different than aspirin in that it has much more than only anti inflammatory properties. I just think in general, it's a good idea to be cautious about things we state, since we never know who is reading public forums. We don't want to give false impressions that digesting very large amounts of cannabis, such as you describe, is no more than taking an aspirin. People could be in for a very uncomfortable time if they weren't given the full story.

6. Got it. I was just clarifying that. Not trying to start any kind of argument, I promise.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Marijuana in the hands of a responsible adult is not different than alcohol or anything else it's the idiots fueled by it that ruin it for everyone

• Like Like x 2
  8. Let me state I am not against guns or Cannabis. I had a designation of a gun collector (allowed the purchase of multiple guns in any given month) in the '90s in Maryland.

I am, however, against "accidents" and I believe that if your blood alcohol is high enough for you to be declared legally drunk you should be far away from any heavy machinery.

Sorry to have lead the thread off topic.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  9. One of my main rules for this thread is that we do not discuss firearms or politics, except the politics of cannabis. Each person is responsible for their own individual actions. Our responsibility, here on the thread, is to spread the word about the benefits of cannabis to others despite religion, ethnicity, sexuality, political persuasion or beauty index and not make judgments.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 10
  10. Just to be clear, my comments were not responding to anything regarding firearms. My only concern is giving the impression that ingesting large amounts of cannabis is no different than taking aspirin. I think that taken out of context that could leave a person feeling very uncomfortable for several hours.

11. I'd like to think that we've all grown since those days. I volunteered for Vietnam and I'm really glad that the Army called my bluff and kicked me out. I wasn't drafted. I signed up for the drugs all the vets were talking about. It was a dark time and everybody seemed to be a little crazy. . .[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Wow hard to believe it was not Stiggys fault this time LOL
    Peace throughout the Universe

• Like Like x 4
  13. It's over. Let's please move on. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  14. I've set my hand on a 400° griddle and numerous burners and as long as I put the root cream on right away, I've never blistered and any residual pain is negligible. It's better than anything I've ever tried. :)

• Like Like x 4
  15. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone for the earlier discussion. In fact, I'm grateful that it was civil and well spoken and respectful but topics like that can spin out of control quickly. It's happened to me when all I thought I was doing was making a simple statement and it blew up. No matter how hard I tried to defuse the situation, the other person wanted to argue on and on. I've found that it's best for the flow of the thread to avoid such hot button topics, not particularly for the subject matter but more for the passion brought to said discussions.

This is particularly true for yours truly, ol' P'Sam himself. I put this policy in place mainly for myself. I am highly opinionated on many social issues and I really have to hold it in check here or alienate half of my readers.It's not my place to judge, no matter what I feel and it's taken years of hard work to achieve some semblance of success but it takes constant monitoring. :mellow:

• Like Like x 11
  16. Sam like you I have a really hard time holding my tongue but on the internet it's all too easily taken out of context and blown up into something huge so I've learned to stick to the topic keep my opinions to myself and just enjoy things
    BNW

• Like Like x 8
  17. #11759 mrclmind, Aug 25, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    All is well!

18. This maybe my first post here (or second) but I couldnt resist. And sorry for the lang :p ..... this clip from (Get Hard) cracks me the hell up ;-)
    Hug, motherfuckers!

Heres the full clip ;-)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1