Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another Tincture Thread - Try it, You'll like it

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by PsychedelicSam, Sep 4, 2012.

1. I lov it

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sir Sam and his pet Dragon LOL

• Like Like x 2
  3. #9623 STIGGY, Apr 24, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
    and had pcs 10mins ago

• Like Like x 2
  4. #9624 PsychedelicSam, Apr 24, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2017

Rest In Peace
    Prince
    funny_egg_picture_57 (2015_10_01 04_32_03 UTC).jpg

I wanted to take a moment here in appreciation of Prince who passed this week. I have never been a Prince fan-wrong generation-but I am aware of his amazing talent. I know that many of you are diehard fans so I want to honor that here. I've never consciously listened to his music although I'm sure I've heard it around but because of this I won't post the usual song because I wouldn't have a clue which would be a good representation. I'll leave that to you, his fans, to insert your selection. :mellow:

• Like Like x 6
  5. Man Hard to Believe
    Had the World and gone in an instant.
    Remember People Live your Life and don'y waste it, You Never know who the bell tolls for
    It tolls for you...................................

• Like Like x 4
  6. Life is so Fragile

• Like Like x 3
  7. Sam Talk later signing off for now
    Thanks

• Like Like x 2
  8. Oh, wow. : | I didn't know anything about him either though, the only Prince thing I can think of is that Animaniacs skit.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Prince, definitely my generation, virtuoso axe player among his astounding talents. You can watch the whole thing for the sake of comparison or just skip forward to about 2min30sec and watch to the end.

• Like Like x 6
  10. Speaking of.. Jeff Lynn's ELO will be playing the Hollywood Bowl on Sept 9-10-11 and guess who has tickets.. I won't tell how many decades it's been since I've seen Jeff play live but we were both much younger..
    This isn't a bad show.. LMAO..
    BNW

• Like Like x 4
  11. Where are you getting your terpenes? I'm considering the same route with available concentrates.

• Like Like x 3
  12. I have finally gotten a little material to make a small batch of GD and I am planning to finally make a video to go along with the initial guide. I'm finally going to get to use my vacuum funnel and flask kit so I'm a bit more excited than usual. :jump:

• Like Like x 9
  13. We have been waiting LOL

• Like Like x 2
  14. I see it Now.................
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. Stiggy trys his hand at Dragon Making LOL......

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  16. Hey Sam, hope things have been going well in your neck of the woods! Recently came across something new, it's a medium-chain triglyceride powder, and I thought it might be a cool medium for edibles. If you mixed it in some tincture, possibly adding a little bit of powdered lecithin, it could be reduced to a manageable size, then set in a pan or food dehydrator to finish evaporating off the alcohol, and then put in virtually anything as an easy way to add some edible potency, or even put in caps for quick use. Any thoughts?

17. Getting down to the short strokes now. I am going to do my first harvest in a few days and just about got all my stuff. 5 Masson jars, coffee bean grinder, filters, everclear...can only get the 151 here in the sunshine state, I have been doing a lot of reading on the GD and I feel that it will be more potent than what I need. I just need something to keep my aches and pains down during the day and lets me be able to jump on my bike anytime and go to the store. I think I have to night thing figured out, have a tincture of the Northern lights before going to bed and have a small piece of brownie made with the northern tincture. I figured that would kick in when I am asleep and allow me to get a good nights sleep. I am quite proud of my little plants being my first grow. I will get a pic on later this week. I had to prop up a few of the buds for the Critical cure, the stocks could not hold them up....that is a good thing. Would love to fill up two jars for each plant but that might be wishful thinking, Just want to say thanks for all the great info and ideas.

• Like Like x 4
  18. Hey, GroBox. Still going along where I can. I hope things have been well for you.

That's imteresting. I've never heard of it. Do you have a link or anything? So, you're thinking it could be infused like sugar. That could very well be the case unless alcohol reconstitutes the powder. It certainly sounds feasible. I'm not sure what properties a powdered lipid would have but I wouldn't be surprised that it exists. :)

• Like Like x 3
  19. We'll definitely enjoy seeing them and it sounds like a good plan for your Northern Lights. I will certainly be interested in your experiences using the Critical Cure. That's a new line of discovery and has a lot of potential for a lot of people. Having to support the buds is always a good sign. :)

• Like Like x 3
  20. Re: medium-chain triglyceride powder
    Wouldn't this just dissolve in the tincture and become a liquid (or sludge)?

• Like Like x 1