Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another Tincture Thread - Try it, You'll like it

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by PsychedelicSam, Sep 4, 2012.

1. It will be fine

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Thank you. Like Rocky Racoon once said after the doctor came in, stinking of gin
    And proceeded to lie on the table
    He said, "Rocky, you met your match"
    And Rocky said, "Doc, it's only a scratch
    And I'll be better, I'll be better, Doc, as soon as I am able."

I wrote this last night and forgot to send it. Shows how bad I was feeling.:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 3
  3. Do you know the potency or your beginning material, Heavn? :huh:

• Like Like x 2
  4. #21284 PsychedelicSam, Apr 24, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    I want to thank you all for the kind wishes. I'm feeling slightly better today. I went to the doctor this morning and have a bunch of antibiotics and heavy duty cough suppressant which is supposed to knock me out. It seems I've lost 15 pounds in the last 3 days and can't seem to get any food down.

I'll be up checking in every now and then while I can. Just_Cuz_06 (2015_10_01 04_32_03 UTC).gif

• Like Like x 6
  5. Very pretty, Heavn.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Hopefully the abx will kick in and get you feeling better. Not eating is not good.

• Like Like x 2
  7. No idea to be honest. It's not really offered up anywhere other than saying high thc. I grew it and don't test. So I can't honestly say. I'm fine with taking an average number of a 70% indica strain I guess?

Sent with my mangled wad of paper, string, and plasticy bits....

8. Take care of yourself. I hope you can get some food in you soon.

9. Thank you

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. New progress on that front. I just ate 4 slices of bacon all the way down. On my way to recovery. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. So shall we assume 15%? Let's. So you have 23g at 15%, 150mg = 3450mg available. The general extraction yield on that is 75% = 2587 total mg for use. You have that 2587mg in 10oz, 300ml, which is 258mg/oz or 8.6mg/ml. You can reduce it to 5 oz for 17.2mg/ml.

I hope that helped. :)

What happened? Did you lose your rock?

• Like Like x 2
  12. Awesome I'm good with those numbers. I'm gonna re read it tomorrow with fresh eyes.

Lol my son took me rock! I had a paper airplane for a bit. Then I thought a hello Kitty kite would be fun...I didn't like it, sooooo now I have this

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. [​IMG]
    Feel Better Old Man, GC needs you around

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. Ahha! I finally figured out this stupid calculator on my phone and finally I get the numbers . Man I remember when math was easy.

• Like Like x 2
  15. You know he's a Man when the first food he can keep down is bacon.

Glad things are on the upswing bud, life sure can throw curveballs sometimes eh.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1

16. Take care Old Friend

I've always used 15% as my base number for buds.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
  17. I'm good with that as base number never thought of that. Pretty helpful. Thanks guys

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. I may have to get some of that. Still having problems eating unless it's bacon. The only other thing I've eaten was a - ready for it? - a grilled cheese and bacon sandwich. At this rate I'm going to be an "oinker" before I know it. :rolleyes:

pork cuts.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. I sampled the batch I am currently making and glad I did. I drew off enough to fill one capsule and took it last night. Way too strong... put me down for the count. I can't remember the last time I was that high... bordering on uncomfortably high!!! and I have not added in the piperine yet.

started with a little over 2 oz of decarbed weed kept in the freezer along with the everclear. Used Sam's method of fill, shake and drain and also did a second rinse. Ended up with 600ml of GD which I reduced down to 80ml in the iso3 recovering over 500ml of alcohol. I put the 80ml in a small beaker and put that on a candle warmer reducing that down to 20ml. I then added 20ml of MCT oil and a bit of lecithin. Left it on the candle warmer for 24 hours to be sure all the alcohol was gone. What's left is pretty dark and reasonably thick. I think I might have to add another 20ml of MCT oil to reduce the potency

• Like Like x 4
  20. Whoa, pushu! ohhhh.gif

• Like Like x 2