Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another Tincture Thread - Try it, You'll like it

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by PsychedelicSam, Sep 4, 2012.

1. That'll work. :mellow:

• Like Like x 1
  2. So oil based flavouring is fine yes?

La vie est drôle

3. Should be. :mellow:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cheers mate.

La vie est drôle

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Nor am I
    LOL
    All the machines are sold out already
    A smart company press release

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. [​IMG]Who Loves Ya Baby?

• Like Like x 1
  7. There's more to cannabis than just THC, CBD and CBN. :mellow:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. I don't really have anything to say this morning but I have been a part of this thread for a long time and wanted to be here on page 1000
    My hat is off to you Sam for your diligence in keeping this wonderful thread going

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Page 1000 Woo Hoo
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. #19992 Joker1121, Aug 17, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
    I have a little stove top Moka pot so I could give this a try. It doesn't work with pressure though I can add some butter or cream to the water. Adding a fat would defeat the purpose. Plus I don't have an abundance of bud. I just wanted to be on page 1000, too.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. #19993 PsychedelicSam, Aug 17, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
    In honor of 1000 pages the Cannabis Gods have delivered to me an item I've been lusting for completely out of the blue with no prior knowledge. It shows those "gods" have a sense of humor since I haven't had any use for this gadget for a couple of years because of a complete lack of resources. Now that I have it I feel completely frustrated by not being able to start playing with it. Maybe the "gods" have something in mind for that, too. Otherwise it's just going on a shelf.

So "what is it?", you ask. "It" is a heated magnetic stirrer and my imagination is going wild just thinking about the things I could do now that I wasn't able to do before. The first thing that comes to mind is large batch syrup, honey and agave. That's the main reason I've wanted one. The large batch syrups have been my main disappointment over the years and I would like to remedy that. Maybe some day.

stirrer.jpg

Thanks, everyone, for making this thread such a success over the years. I couldn't have done it without you.

canstock17928763 (2015_10_01 04_32_03 UTC).jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
  12. The Worm will turn for us all
    That's a cool toy
    Does it at least make a nice cup of Camille tea
    I always wanted one too

• Like Like x 3
  13. Will you be able to decarb oils with the heat settings built in?

• Like Like x 2
  14. Dam
    I wish we lived closer I would share with ya
    I was forced to shut down almost everything myself
    It's a plant Man, should be the same as growing a tomato plant no more.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Yeah, I'll be able to control the temperature and the stirring will keep it consistent with no hot spots or other issues. If I wanted to do that. I'm an oven decarb guy and I doubt if that ever changes. :)

• Like Like x 3
  16. Sam While I have you
    The subject of decarbing hash arose and wanted you 2 cents on it
    I am aware some hash could have already started to decrab naturally
    But what is the proper technique to decarb it
    Broken apart in pieces and in over 220degs for 20 mins
    or do you go 240 for 40?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Someone was looking to add it to cookies without infusing it into any type of oil
    Just adding the hash

18. Just like flower, Stiggy, 240°F for 40 minutes. It should be fluffed up instead of compressed. Hash in Europe and elsewhere is different than ours and may have already begun to activate but the time and temp is still the same. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1