Another time, another place!

Discussion in 'General' started by MTmind, May 1, 2009.

1. I have been pondering the past couple months sinking a lot of my money I have into paying off all my debts, and heading out on the road in search of the unknown. Not really satisfied with my career anymore. I want to go back to school. I also want to just get out on the road meeting up with cool people in new places. Maybe crashing for a week or two, find some work for money, and move on to the next place. I really want to explore this country. Find the unknown I am searching for. Maybe even find the right girl and place for me. I would love to spend a grow season in B.C., work my ass off trying to get a grow off for an adventure. I want to hit up Cali, and get my grow on there helping med patients. So many things to do! I am in my early thirties. I would love to find someone or a small group that has a similar interest. I am not saying lets do this right this second. However, maybe a plan develops and this plan gets off the ground. Maybe we can find others from the forum that will let us crash. We can even bring a video camera, and make a documentary of the experience. Lately my inner nomad has been wanting to emerge and explore. Reading magazines like "High Times", there are articles about some great people. I would love to meet some of these people in my travels. I really enjoy my life, but I have this hole I can not explain.

Sorry, just sort of rambling here. Other ramblers welcome. Share your thoughts and experiences. Anyone ever feel like they just need to escape from their life?