Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another thread of hiding weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kall_me_ben, Jan 14, 2014.

1. I have been planning on storing my low amount of weed inside the deodorant bar (take out the whole bar, put the weed inside and insert the bar again) so I can carry it with me always for the fact that my maid cleans in unusual places and my mom knows I have smoked weed. Also, i'd like for the -->\\\\GC COMMUNITY//<--- to help me find a better place to carry it always with me. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389665196.916173.jpg

2. That's a pretty clever idea. Until the day comes when you wake up, put on your big boy pants, and decide to buy more than a gram at a time.

I always keep mine in a cigarette carton if I'm carrying with discretion.

3. [quote name="AR Toasty" post="19336007" timestamp="1389669374"]That's a pretty clever idea. Until the day comes when you wake up, put on your big boy pants, and decide to buy more than a gram at a time.I always keep mine in a cigarette carton if I'm carrying with discretion.[/quote]Cigarette carton is a good idea, but I don't smoke, but for the time being I think the deodorant bar may work, I smoke cannabis 2 times a week, a friend of mine is a dealer so I just ask him for 1-2g, smoke them up and save a little bit for later.

Neither do I, but it's handy to carry a pack with you. You can keep it in any pocket or in your car and no one would be any the wiser. Plus, if the occasion arises, offering someone a cigarette is a great ice breaker or olive branch when you need to make a friend.

5. #5 Shawing, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
  6. I use to hide mine in my parents room. They never once looked there.

7. [quote name="Kall_me_ben" post="19336235" timestamp="1389671318"]Can't open the link man[/quote]I looked for Aquafina Bottle Water Safe Can Diversion Stash+Free Pack of 1 1/4 Rasta Wrap, it looks awesome, I need to get myself one jajajajaja

8. I used to hide it were the batteries of the guitar tuner were, it worked well... But I don't carry that often.

9. google water bottle safe.  links don't seem to be posting like they should.

10. I used to use one of these - [​IMG]

Can't find a link for one right now. They're good from a distance, not so convincing if someone picks it up and 1) shakes it or 2) tries to open it.

11. [quote name="EmptyBong" post="19347515" timestamp="1389826499"]I used to use one of these - [​IMG]Can't find a link for one right now. They're good from a distance, not so convincing if someone picks it up and 1) shakes it or 2) tries to open it.[/quote]Does it leave any kind of smell, where I live the cops pull over everybody.

12. It's dependent on how good the jar inside is. There is a thick layer of glue and liquid at the bottom. Mine never noticebly stunk, but I can always smell weed so I'm not a great judge on that.

I liked to put it in the fridge to make it seem like a real can of drink too. What sort of cop will take a drink from you?

13. Behind a light switch cover or inside the battery compartment of something or if you have a basement or something behind some insulation

14. Are you rich you have a maid ?

15. [quote name="chilis" post="19349642" timestamp="1389846288"]Are you rich you have a maid ?[/quote]No man, let me explain. i live in Venezuela, one of the countries with the highest crime rate and poverty, because of the low wages given to the workers, maids are more affordable, the payment isn't more than 20$ a week.

16. [quote name="Kall_me_ben" post="19349676" timestamp="1389846689"]No man, let me explain. i live in Venezuela, one of the countries with the highest crime rate and poverty, because of the low wages given to the workers, maids are more affordable, the payment isn't more than 20$ a week.[/quote]I would kill for a maid, "Women make me a sandwich dammit!".

17. [quote name="Thee Mushroom Man" post="19349820" timestamp="1389848160"]I would kill for a maid, "Women make me a sandwich dammit!".[/quote]That is exactly the way it is, I just sit and wait for everything to done, the bed, the food, having a maid made me lazy and a little bit immature, now that she stop coming I realize that