another thread about a girl

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dazed Panda, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Sup GC, I'm new to posting but not to the forum, I've lurked for a while.

This is going to be kinda long and I have a habit of over explaining the story so bear with me lol. But I've had a situation arise with a girl I met recently and I'd like some input. I met this girl last weekend at a hookah bar. I'll call her Jane. So me and my friends were drunk as fuck when we went in and I was just looking to chill and have a good time. But I see this drop dead gorgeous chick sitting in the corner alone. Oh and when I say gorgeous, I mean she is 10. A 9 is like finding a unicorn so that should give you persective lol. So me being drunk, I walked over to her and just started chatting her up.

I never do things like that, (I'm pretty damn shy) but it was weird because she was actually interested. So I invited her to a bar and she was down. I tell my friends to meet me there and they agree and peace out. So me and Jane walk out and she says she'll drive. So we take off (btw she drives an h3 hummer) the whole way there, she kept looking over at me and smiling and generally being too hot. I can't help but think this is too good to be true but anyway I digress.

We get to the bar and we get some drinks and keep talking and flirting. There was a band playing called Rehab that she seemed to like so we go up and start dancing. We almost instantly start making out and she has her hand in my pants the whole time. Seems like it's in the bag and I'm having a great time. Shortly after the set ends, we go outside to smoke a cig, and she says she's pretty drunk so she's going to get a friend to pick her up. I'm like that's all good and let my friends know we're gonna leave soon. So me and Jane are still outside and she's hardcore flirting with me and doing all the cute shit girls do. She apologizes for having to have early, she gives me her number and says to call her sometime. money. I was pretty excited to have a night like that, for one because she was hands down the most beautiful girl I've been with and all my friends seen it. A few of them were hella jealous too which was lame but I let it go.

Fast forward to a couple days later and she actually texts me asking if I want to hang out that night. I say yes and we meet up at buffalo wild wings. It was just me and her this time so it was kind of a date I guess. We had a couple drinks and ate and we started talking about life and such. Here's where some red flags went up. She told me (get ready) she has three kids. They are 8, 6, and 3. I almost spit my drink in her face when she told me that but I maintained my cool. And the kicker, she has cancer. WTF.

I got over what she had told me and was trying to be cool with it. And let me say, the kids alone would have made me run away in terror if it were anyone else but this girl is way different, dudes. Anyway we get done and we get in her car and she's just staring at me. So we start kissing and shit and when she pulls back she gives me a sexy little smile and says she likes me a lot and she wants to date me blah blah. So at that point I'm pretty damn confused on what to do but I invite her over to my place but she says she has to work in the morning. I'm like cool and we part ways.

Now, I was supposed to hang out with her on 4/20 because this rave called Dayglow was in town and I told her I already bought us tickets and everything. She was SO excited about it so I thought it was all good. Friday rolls around and she doesn't answer any calls or texts so I got kind of pissed but I still waited until like an hour before the show started to see if she would contact me. Nothing. So I blow it off and invite one of my good friends instead and it was a blast. Seriously, if you don't know what dayglow is, look up some videos on youtube. I've never been to anything like it and it was fucking awesome. If you get the chance, definitely go.

So the next day I text her asking why she bailed on me and she tells me she's sooo sorry and she really wanted to go but she got really ill and couldn't go anywhere. So here I am. Haven't talked to her since yesterday and I'm just kind of wondering what this girl wants. I can't put my finger on it. I'm usually pretty good at reading people but I can't tell with her. I know this was hella long to read but if you guys could give me a little insight that'd be cool, dudes. :smoke:

2. Well...it sounds like she got sick and couldnt go.

Honestly dude, it sounds like she's looking for someone to settle down with. Three kids and cancer? Thats some baggage.

But I mean, if you can look past that thats awesome, she sounds cool.

3. That's just it bro, she is one of the coolest girls I've ever hung out with and the reason I haven't stopped talking to her is because she is just too sweet to pass up. I'm telling you she has looks, personality, and she's hella smart. And in the place I live, that's pretty much one in a million.

But yea it is serious baggage. I've been doing some serious thinking.

4. Just tell her staright up man what are her Intension. Man. But that's a crazy story. I myself always get those girls with kids and other problems. But hey I just look at it like this they came into your life for a reason maybe to show you something, open up to new things and feelings. Just enjoy the time man.

5. [quote name='"TheDankDude"']Well...it sounds like she got sick and couldnt go.

Honestly dude, it sounds like she's looking for someone to settle down with. Three kids and cancer? Thats some baggage.

But I mean, if you can look past that thats awesome, she sounds cool.[/quote]

Yeah man she's a person too and made a mistake hey you can always try it n see you never know. You'll be more of a man caring for the kids then the real father.

6. THIS.

At least she told you pretty much at the start of your relationship (platonic or romantic, up to you) and with that much baggage I'm pretty sure she just wants to find a decent man to spend the rest of her life with. If you don't know her intentions just ask, you need to talk things through before diving into being a father and whatnot. Transitions, transitions, if you like her as much as you say you do and am willing to be a good father figure to her three kids I'd say why not? She seems like such a nice catch too, when you connect with someone, sometimes that's all that matters :)

PS. If you are willing to be a father you have to make sure to provide for them 'cause if not your relationship with her will crumble. She obviously cares a lot them if she told you so early on.