Another Successful "Marijuana Den" Bust

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Soccerguy420, Mar 20, 2010.

1. MARIJUANA DEN. Its in the damn article.

Greensburg Daily News, Greensburg, IN - Citizen’s Tip Breaks Up The Party, Five Arrested

*Very brief summary. Someone calls the cops on 5 people smoking some bud in their apartment. The cops wait outside the house for 2 hours to get a warrant, and arrest all 5 of them. Another marijuana den thwarted. I wonder when they are going to get their next fix?! :confused:

Such ignorant, ignorant law enforcement. And their actions were applauded.

2. So while these units are tied up for two hours staking out a party, how many rapes, murders and breakins occured?:confused:

3. You guys it doesn't matter. Someone is raped every 8 second in America. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT it doesn't matter. The cops when they see someone with marijuana they get excited, cus they damn well know if they arrest these guys that they'll get to suck the chiefs cock all night long. Because they love sucking his cock, they love kissing his ass. And when a harmful stoner is off the street they get to suck the chiefs cock all night long. So don't blame them!

4. it really annoys me. the small towns are such dicks usually. honestly, who gives a fuck if a few people are smoking? just go bust a meth lab or something within two hours. but hey, there's five people in here. lets go ruin their night.

5. #5 chubba, Mar 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2010
    cops like that cause people to do things like this....
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgyoM4MXT5s]YouTube - AK47 vs. Police Crown vic[/ame]

EDIT: foward to (51 sec) if you want to get right to the action

6. GO GO GO! GET THE SON OF A BITCH! FUCK! :devious:

7. lmao. i think he had to stop because he just pissed, and shit himself. :D
    wait.... was he bitching out there??? hes like fuck, ill let these guys deal with it... he obviously told em to keep going so he was fine...

Then again i wouldnt be to happy if someone was shootin that shit at me either.

8. They could always go shoot burn victims....

What Happened To Fouad Kaady

9. So what happen to the cops?

Did they say "well damn" and go home? Did they get their asses fired? Arrested?

Fuckin pigs.

10. They were cleared of any misconduct (!), but the state had to pay the family one million dollars for wrongful death.

11. I know people throw out phrases like "that's one of the most fucked up things I've ever heard!" extremely loosely. But in all seriousness that is without a doubt one of the most fucked up things I have ever heard in my entire life. How could they have been cleared of misconduct? To me they are war criminals and should have been executed.

12. Thats insane! Thats up there with the story i heard about a guy who was running from the clops and fell off the overpass onto the highway below i belive, suffering from some fractured bones and possibly shock he was not following orders given by police who arrived at the scene and was tazed 17 times i belive. Insane. Im way too lazy to provide a link but google that shit. Its getting pretty ridiculous what cops get away with. I thought they were supposed to be highly trained individuals, but obviously not. To protect and Serve.