another story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by circa1991, Oct 8, 2009.

1. I have been enjoying marijuana for well over a year and i smoke at least four out of seven days of the week. So I bought from this thai chick today, and i was leaving her house she stopped me and asked if i would pack a bowlpack in her water bong and she would do the same. FYI, this is some killer bud, she never told me the strain but i was pleased with what i saw. After one bowlpack i was higher than average. As i took the last hit of the final bowlpack and i blew out the smoke, my vision was totally black for at least 10 seconds. She was talking to me and i was staring right back at her and didnt even fucking know it. She ask me a question....then if i was okay and i still didnt anwser. She yelled "dude u straight!?" and i didnt know how to anwser, hell fore about 5 seconds i forgot i was at this thai chicks house. I couldnt believe how fucking stoned i was. Have you vets ever been suprised by some good bud, or even loose your balance or black vision. LMK. :smoking:

2. I got some tunnel vision like that last for a few seconds then im good...Been smoking for like 3 or 4 years im used to it. Was the Thai chick fine?

3. lol she was fine