Another soil question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by picklefart, May 7, 2009.

1. I'm not a noob, keep reading.

I usually stick to the usual, black gold seedling mix. I found this pre-mixed stuff and I gave it a try. We are having really good results with it, even better than the black gold. What do you guys think of it? My seedlings look like their a week old after only 4 days.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. as far as i'm conserned its one of he best mixes out there. used alot in the nursery indrustry

3. Where did you pick this up? I'm in the process of picking up some dirt and nutes myself.

4. crappy tire dude, five finger discount too. regular $12.

5. I don't even see the stuff that I have on their website? Do I have the old stuff or what? I'm really into it actually, I want to get their best stuff (if I don't already have it) and they may have just made a repeat customer out of me.

6. Sweet, I'm gonna have to check them out this weekend. I've been to Home Depot a couple times, and I wasn't happy with there selection of stuff. And majority of there product has ferts included with it. Which I don't want.

Pickle, did you pick up any nutrients from there aswell? If so, what you score?

7. Im pretty sure this is what you got.

Premier Horticulture – PRO-MIX growing mixes & Peat Moss: The ultimate growing performance

But yah all theyre products Kick Ass!!!!!!

Imma big User of this stuff aswell. If You havent tried it , Id definately check it out. I use it on my soil sets currently , but Im moving to a 4x8 table flood table soon and gonna remain using RainGrow!!!!!

Raingrow

Raingrow

8. No I didn't pick up any nutes, I usually go to the hydro shop for that but I think I'm going to look around home depot while I'm there because they will have better prices. I usually just buy whatevers at the hydro shop I'm not brand loyal for that stuff but I think I'm sticking with this pro-mix soil that's for sure.