Another so there's this girl thread...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Giants25, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Wassup Blades! I need a little of your help here :)

So there's this girl named Mary and she was one of my best friends in high school. We will hang out in class (I had 3 classes with her) and we would plan stuff to do after school and on weekends with 2 other buddies of mine. We would hardly hangout at lunch because I was in my click and she was in hers. Anyways... I liked this girl alot. I had this feeling in the back of my head she knew but I always convinced myself she didn't. I was a fucking pussy in high school. I'll admit... I was afraid to ask her out because of rejection, I thought I would never see her the same because she rejected me, and she had two handsome guys going after her. Keep this in mind, I am not the handsomest, slimmest (250 but alot of people say I look skinnier for 250 :)) guy. Mary is effin pretty. She could probably get any guy she wanted to get. Well graduation rolled around and we hungout a couple times after h.s but it wasn't enough.

We mainly just text each other now but I still have feelings for her. She goes to a college about 1 hour away and I'm still in my hometown community college. I hellllla wanna ask her out but I haven't spoke to her personally since the second day the movie the Hangover came out in theathers. I'm going to that college she's in and HOPEFULLY get in one of her classes (she told me to get in one.) The question is should I ask her out now? Because I'll will be more disappointed than sad if she finds a boyfriend because I never asked her out or should I wait, reconnect, then ask her out?
    I'm leaning more to the waiting part. Suggestions? Thanks for reading!:hippie::hippie:

2. ask her out now before you go to college with her and get stuck in the same situation as highschool

3. Nah man.. I grew balls lol. If she says no then fuck it. It's just a matter of timing.

4. Re connect, chill with her a bit, then ask.

If she says know, who fucking cares, just make sure you got some time with her before you do ask, otherwise you're asking for her to say no.

Smoke some weed, and relax, and let time run its course man.

5. in this case, ask her if she says no then murder her, have your way with the body, and tie it to 9001 bottle rockets and send it to the moon to never be discovered.