another snag in my life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lightgreenhay, Jul 7, 2009.

1. well after being laid off in march i decided to go back to school. Well i thought I applied for finanial aid and havent received a reward later for my loan. I call them up and realize i never applied for finanial aid only admissions.

Now I have to pay out my pocket while being laid off and on unemployment. Im 23 turning 24 at the end of the year, still live at home and feel like im going no where with my life. I had plans going through school meeting a nice girl and going somewhere with my life but i only have enough money for one semester and i can't apply for finanial aid until the summer of 2010 semester. So basicly i will be taking the spring semester off and with the economy and my record i wont be able to get a job.

My unemployment runs out in a few months. So this is like another kick in the ass while im already on the ground. Like i really needed this snag at this time in my life just to make me stretch things a little more.

I just feel like at my age i should be a lot farther along then what I am. I moved to this location about 4 years ago of that 4 years i spent 1year in jail 1 year in rehab 1 year working full time before getting laid off. So basicly i feel like im wasting more time that i don't really have to be wasting away.

I know things will be getting better but the only thing about that is TIME and it feels like I really don't have much of that to spare considering my circumstances.