Another sickness please help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Budthusiast, Sep 1, 2018.

1. I have run across another problem thinkin I just nutrient burned them but not sure..cbd plant and anoth affected ..anything helps..started flushing and hope they pull out

Attached Files:

2. #2 old shol4evr, Sep 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
    delete

3. Looks like Cal mag deficiency to me . Usually the brown spotting I start with Cal mag and go from there.
    EDIT:: though the Browning are mostly along the edges which could point to burn . I would also make sure you don't have any little critters on the bottoms of the leaves. Different sort of mites cause the same look on the leaves. But like I stated earlier it could be the burn just simply cuz it's the tips and uniform along the edges. If you start with Cal mg it won't hurt after the flush. If it's burn your pH should be off . Let us know .

4. I flushed for about 5 days started giving them small doses of the liquid cal mag again ..5ml in 5gallons of water...the botanicare liquid ...still growing and perky...I have two out of 4 doing this..one cbd and one not cbd ..

Attached Files:

5. Plant looks dense in pic but it really isn’t bad ..temp has been cooling down about 80 give or take ..this deadlights and my 9lb hammer doing it.

Attached Files:

6. I’m thinkin maybe it’s the ph too high I tested the soil and it’s about 7.3 or + or - ..gonna try a little ph down

7. If the pH is that high. It could be locked up and not up taking any nutes . If your not using organic it's easy to get salt build ups, but flushing 2 times in 5 days should have cleaned it out. That is def Cal mg deficiency mixed with nitrogen def in my opinion. Lock up or rootbound would be my thoughts.
    Edit::: what is the N level in your nutes?

8. I’m using organic dry fertilizer..down to earth brand..earthworm castings ..I quit using blood meal ..bio live 5-4-2 ..kelp meal and alfalfa meal 2.5-0.5-2.0..I think they locked out prior and then all the sudden everything hit them at once ..even the smaller leaves are starting to burn tips ..I started using small amounts of cal mag again as well

Attached Files: