Another sick night at a company paid Yankee Game AHAH

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by A Stock Broker, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Me and my 2 freinds went to the yankee game, you guys dont know this but i am a pretty big car guy, not like into Rice and stuff but into classy cars like mecrdes and shit, Rob is a guy that was a senior VP drove his S550, hes really nice to all of us, and my best freind at were I work mike were all at the game, rob was driving obviuosly. So before the game today were all eating at this place Puglia's, every once in a while they give us a company credit card, so we eat a huge meal, we were a few blocks from were we work and were my apartment is, Rob had to drop off some sheets any way so he dropped me off and i Smoked. Listen to this, after rob got back hes like, I just talked to Cindy ( our secritary) and she said Eric ( CEO of Dash Systems where i work) says he wants to meet us at the game, I AM stoned when i here this it didnt really like register. We got to the game, hanging out in our chairs, and then here comes the manager, He was dressed in sick ass cloths, i was like HEEYY ERIC, like how fonzy whould say. DUde HE IS SOO FUNNY, ERIC Said the stupist shit that was funny like, HEY guys doesnt it look like Vlademit Guerros brushes his hair with fire crackers ahahahahha, I was CRACKING UP. Idk only good stuff like that happens when your stoned, bottem line.

2. TRUE THAT!!!

I would love to go to a New York Yankee (A Fan but I live in L.A.) Blitzed! haha Not a couch-lock high but a nice Sativa blunt to the face in the parking lot! haha