another shroom thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by matteothefart, Sep 20, 2009.

1. there has been a lot of shroom threads, and i don't want to make another, but i also have some questions before my first trip...

i plan on splitting a 1/4 with my cousin, but he is a genuine chicken shit... he is afraid of roaches and is senstive to scary movies.... what dosing should i give him so he doesn't trip to har?

we plan on doing it at his house and he has the whole 2nd story almost completely to himself... what should we do to avoid making to much noise? or is noise not a problem when shrooming?

i'm not worried about myself honestly, but i think i wont enjoy my trip if i'm focused on him freaking out the whole time....

2. if u think your cousin is gonna freak out i would not do it wiht him, i've never done shrooms, but the last thing i would want while tripping is someone scaring the shit out of me. Maybe do it on your own:p

3. well, we can't do it by ourselves, and i can't spot him and he can't spot me... mainly cause we have limited time and we can only do it at night... *sigh*

i might just buy an eight and go pick up a one hitter piece...... i've been swamped at school recently... my only drug right now is working out... and its getting cut short due to school...

4. Dont shroom just 'because'.

Shrooms are the setting. Setting makes everything. I love tripping in my room. Best time for your first trip is inside your own room I must urge you for this. But if you feel like your cousin is gonna freak out, don't do it with him.

I just shroomed by myself today. Just at my own house. Half inside half outside. It was wonderful.

And I'm terrified of scary movies and all bugs! Just because your scared of things doesn't mean shrooms will freak your shit out. But if your second guessing it, it's not worth it.

5. well, do people frequently trip on shrooms? my friends tell me they just zone out and enjoy it and they are still able to roll blunts and everything.....

can i slide from doing it in my room this time? i really just want to know about the noise factor... how much noise can a bad trip make? will you just shiver and whimper, or will you start screaming on top of your lungs?