Another shot story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Shotf00l, Dec 9, 2008.

1. K so, there was this one time when me and my friends were going on a burn out in the middle of nowhere again. Things were going good, but then everyone started having to go home. So it was just me and my friend chiefing on our way to this way to a road called roller coaster road. Its this road with lots of steep hill you can get air on. Oh and people died there, so yeah, smart shit. Anyway, on the way there, we miss the turn and we end up in this residential area. So we pull on to another road and attempt to turn around. After we turned around, we went to take a left turn. But we didnt end up on the road, we went right into a ditch, stuck, and pretty baked. What the fuck were we gonna do call a tow truck with a piece and some weed on us. Thinking a cop may show up I put the weed and my friends bowl in a bush near where we crashed. So we called our friend with a tow cable and he said he was on his way. Not a half hour into waiting a fucking cop shows up and starts asking questions. The first one was, "So what are you boys doing out here?" We literally sat there for a good 10 seconds and then realized he was asking us something. So my friend is like, "Oh, uh, we kind of misjudged the road and ended up in this ditch." The cop then hits his flashlight off his boot, turning it on, and goes, "Ok, now why dont you answer the question I asked." While he is shining it in our faces. thankfully, our friend showes up and get us out. My friend gets a 100 dollar ticket and his rear axel is bent. And on top of that his bowl and weed is out there still. So a day or two later, I decide to go get it for him. He knows I'm doing this, so after school he gets there first in broad daylight. And this bush is in someones yard with people walking around. Then probably a half hour later I show up wuth a few other frends baked and do the same thing in this persons yard. I dont find it and am freaking out and the guys I'm with are like, "Dude get in the fucking car dude there are people." So I get back in and turn around and just stare at the bush for a little bit, and Im like "Im going back for it guys." They said no its too shot." So I just stared some more and looked to them with determination on my face and said, "Then we will return." Then later we meet up with my friend who the bowl belonged to and had a good laugh.

2. ...its like I hit a wall.

3. I dont understand...

4. that sucks losing weed even just a little bit like that just hits you hard

5. For some reason I was expecting someone to get shot in the story :confused_2: