Another shit story..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SweetLeaf12, Mar 17, 2012.

1. He was telling a story, man. This may have happened ten years ago.

2. lol i said that happened when I was a sophomore in high school. That happened three years ago! I am indeed 18 :)

3. I'm guessing he thought he filled up the first toilet and was gonna plug it, so he moved into the next stall lol. Imagine how hard this would be to do in football pants and pads lmao

4. [quote name='"Pass the dr0"']Holy duck the same thing happened to me when I was in like 7th grade but it wasn't in school, here's a funny story for yall

So I was at my middle school playing basketball against my dad after we had eaten somewhere, so mid game I say dad I gotta poop and he's like well I'm not taking you anywhere so I'm like aight I'll try to get in school, all the doors were locked and I had run around the school and as I'm running back to the court I just have this horrible feeling that a dump truck of shit is about to let loose out of my ass. Naturally I clench my asshole and try to hold it but this shit came out faster than niagra falls all over the sidewalk, I then sprinted around the corner to behind a shed and then took my pants and boxers off and burried them under the shed, that was the single most disgusting poop I have ever had it was literally everywhere all down my legs, my shoes, I think a little was on my shirt also. Good thing me and my dad were the only ones there, oh and this happened on Sunday and when I got to school on monday I saw a spot on the sidewalk from the stain my shit left.[/quote]

L2Clenchyourassharder

5. Haha that shits funny.

Oh and OP was just talking in past tense. For some reason he wanted to share a story from two years ago.

6. What did it taste like??

7. wow the age nazis really need to chill the fuck out..

and thats funny as hell OP, you know if it had happened anywhere else everyone woulda grilled him for that haha hes lucky you guys got that camaraderie of being in a team together.

8. If you really want the answer to that question go to a real mexican restaurant order the spiciest shit you can find plus 5-6 bean and cheese burritos then take a deuce and eat it...

problem solved :D

9. dang sure didn't take him long to redecorate the place.

10. But it's not football season soooo this could have happend last year, and he failed a year earlier in life so he could be 18. Age police pf

11. #31 FuckBeerGetWeed, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
    Bahaha funny as fuck yo keep these shit stories comin lmfao

And chill out age police, we all know you think you're badass but the OP didnt say this happened yesterday

Thats definitely somethin i'd remember for many years

12. OP is 14, still tells awesome stories :D