ANOTHER school shooting

Discussion in 'General' started by tonyhimselff, Jan 10, 2013.

1. *facepalm*

2. #82 The Golden Spiral, Jan 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2013
    Therefor the following at least not so easily. Obviously you can go get a gun by illegal methods. Just like with weed. It ain't gonna prevent no body from owning a gun. But a gun is more dangerous than weed.

3. Piers needs to freshen up on the constitution. He called it "your little book" referring to the guest Ben Shapiro (who attacked him right off the bat, I love it) bringing in the constitution to make a point.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQzbRJLLACc&list=FL8PStPkRWFbkLpq5FnxXGQQ&index=5]"Piers, You Demonize People Who Don't Agree With You By Standing On The Graves Of Children!" - YouTube[/ame]

4. #84 420neverforget, Jan 11, 2013
    I'm a minute in, and that's how the fuck it's done. Piers just showed a clip of biden talking about the children and this guy goes on about how Piers stands on the graves of children to push his policy. He didn't yell, he doesn't look like a fool, take notes Alex Jones.

I hope the rest of the vid is like this.

edit

10:07 don't lump me in with Alex Jones.

K, I watched it. Fuck Piers Morgan.

5. Ever heard the term "guns dont kill people, stupid people kill people"??? Why should the majority of society who follow gun laws pay for the small amount of idiots that kill people because theyre crazy? If someone wants to do something they will do it that includes getting their hands on guns. Gun control will only affect the ones who are responsible with their firearms like myself. Ill be pretty damn pissed if gun laws get more strict because of this crap. What needs to happen is government needs to fund armed security for all schools. Quit bullshitting the problem when the solution is right there yet everyone wants to blame the guns.

6. #86 MysteryRoach69, Jan 11, 2013
    lol at Piers trying to act all pro-second amendment

other guy: so why don't you want handguns banned when they are responsible for the most murders?

Piers: well...bec....because I have respect..... for americans rights to defend themselves with a handgun or a pistol.

edit: Piers got spanked at the end. He knew Shapiro was right when he said he was standing on graves of children and bullying his guests. First he tried the your bullying me thing then he just had no response. Piers your a fuck, please go back to England

7. You fear other people? Then why the fuck would you allow the government (ran by crazy PEOPLE) take your guns away? Criminals will always have weapons. The government will always have weapons. When criminals or the government comes to your door you ain't doing shit. You're now the bottom of the food-chain in a dog eat dog world. Yes they should be more strict about where your gun is but that's about it. No more bullshit about guns killing people or people killing people. It's the fucking people. People who give their weapons to criminals (including the government) should be prosecuted to the fullest extent.
    "You lost your gun sir? 3 years manditory. Fuck yo shit."

8. If someone looses there gun why wouldn't they just report that it got stolen if thats what the law is?

9. Except all the evidence is that gun control doesn't reduce violence or crime. In fact there's a disturbing amount of evidence that gun control increases crime and violence rates. And no matter how hard you try, you cannot legislate morality. You can't.

You can never take away the motivations people have for violence. They have been there as long as humanity has existed. You can only protect yourself and other people from it. That's where guns come in.

10. Morgan is a fuckin' dumbass. He's also a huge pussy, he was doing this show on exotic animals and they had him in close proximity to them, and he was just freakin' out when they came anywhere near him. He was even afraid of the fuckin' beaver they had on there.

11. These school shootings are so publicized it turns the killer into a celebrity. Some crazy kid knows if he goes to school and shoots enough kids he'll be on the news all around the world. We all know the names of these crazy shooters and we probably couldn't even name one victim. We are all a result of society.

It's society that needs to change. Taking away guns would make society more dangerous imo. The only people with guns would be criminals and government (the government is full of criminals though, so really just criminals would have guns).

12. I think one of the major reasons this happens is because a lot of the students in our school system don't want to be in school. In European countries, you go to school for so long before you are free to stay or leave school, and either go get a job or receive job training. I think you are aloud to leave in High school but I may be wrong.

Americans, unlike the rest of the world, don't like to face the hard truth that some kids are just dumb, our politics like to paint a picture of how all of the students are equal in brain power (flat out wrong). Our students are not allowed to leave until you turn 18. a lot of seniors don't even turn 18 until they are out of school. So, what we have is a bunch of kids who don't want to go to school and are enclosed inside the building with the other students.

This is also why bullying is up in this country. In other countries, if a student was getting bullied, the bully could possibly get kicked out, and Here: a slap on the wrist, if even that

I also think that the sell of handguns can't be helping either, And I personally think they should be illegal (this is my opinion YMMV).

13. There will always be murder, there will always be wicked among you...You are an innovative species though, I mean, you went from wooden sticks and stones to bombs and napalm. If you take the guns away, what do you think they will do?

They're not going to separate from their fucked ideas, the voices are not going to mysteriously quit telling them to kill...And there isn't much of fuck all that taking the guns away is going to do with a full grown man who grew up in a shitty family environment going on to do some terrible things.

I'll give you though, a lot occur with guns...But in the absence of firearms, do you think them to just stop killing?

14. That is true. There are mandatory background checks when you buy guns. In my state your first handgun purchase also has a 3 day waiting period. After that when you buy a handgun you just have to show a blue card and the waiting period is waived. When you have a handgun transferred from a private owner you also have a background check before you get the handgun under your name. Handgun registration is only in clark county though.

15. Well to be fair beavers can fuck your shit up. They got them teeth that they use to chew big ass tree's down. But then again if its a beaver thats friendly to humans your probably fine.

16. A beaver walks into a bar. "DAM"

17. I've got to offer yet another of my opinions here in addition to my earlier post. Why the fuss about assault weapons? Sure theyre easy to demonize, but realistically couldn't you do a lot more damage dual wielding pistols in a close range scenario? Youve got two barrels to point in two directions and nearly double the rounds as a standard assault rifle magazine, not to mention they are much more compact. Also, as Ben Shapiro said in his discussion with Piers Morgan, handguns are used in significantly more murders each year that assault weapons, so it really makes no sense to argue that youre trying to protect the people by banning assault weapons alone.

Does anyone else think this is about more than just "protecting the people from scary guns"?

18. Unless your a trained shooter your not gonna be able to dual wield two guns more effectively than just firing an ak-47 all over the place.

19. Doesn't take much training to be able to fire two pistols quickly and accurately. Much less training than wielding an assault rifle .

20. Honestly if I was in a firefight I'd much rather have one pistol than one in each hand, because firing a pistol one handed is just going to make it more inaccurate than pistols already are. Add that to trying to aim 2 pistols at once, and wielding 2 pistols at once seems more the province of Hollywood than real combat.