another ROOR in the family...

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dirtybongwater, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Thanks peoples!! !ROBSTER CRAWS!

I don't mind people pointing out that it's fake at all. It is what it is. There's nothing to do about it except be extremely anxious to smoke it!

I won't have it in hand until Tues or Wed. Second bad news is that I'm having to abstain briefly. I have a phone interview in 30ish minutes and hopefully will be asked in for a personal interview. If all goes well I'm not planning on smoking until after I'm asked to take a drug test. If these jokers don't get back to me in 8 - 9 days you'll have some milk shots for sure. -- I've been unemployed since the beginning of December and need a job. (We have a roommate who is picking up my portion of the bills until I get back in the workforce. It has been a total bitch competing with so many unemployed people!)

2. Sorry, but I'm another downer. You got handed a fake RooR.

Either way, you still have a nice perc to burn on.

3. Fuck me. I just got rescheduled to tomorrow at 5. That only means another day without weed (and not being able to smoke my new piece when it gets here). As they would say in bsg, FRACK ME!

Those who say it's fake stop saying you're a downer. I'm sorry you would be disappointed if you got it as a gift, but in reality I'm the one who is receiving it. Not at downer. kk =)

4. Good luck in your interview tomorrow.. knock 'em dead!!

5. I'd be a little upset that it was not a real RooR gift or not for the sole fact that many other people will be leaving that shop 200 something dollars shy then when they walked in only to come out being mislead on what they purchased.

At least you are happy with what is coming home. Nice of your husband to grab such a nice piece. (Or what he thought was a RooR)