Another RIU Refugee

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by needsomebeans, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Hello folks,I am a fellow RIU refugee, and just thought that I would find a new hangout.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hi. i am also a refugee from RIU, so tired of it being down! :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. There's def more reasons to find a better forum than riu for being down, that place is so not down., do the world a favor rollie and don't bring your site back up. This place seems pretty chill.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Welcome to the city! :) We welcome all RIU refugees here. We are NOT Donald Trump.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Trump hates riu as well? Might be his only redeeming quality.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Here is the latest ... From link.

It appears in place of NO SERVER RESPONSE.
    maybe they are slowly working on it. Hopefully.

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sadly i had multiple journals that may have been lost ... Pics and all which fucking pisses me off . But are you gonna do.

First RIU
    Then TSSC SEEDS
    2017 sucks ass

• Like Like x 2
  8. It looks like I may have lost a bunch of my pictures too. I'm still hoping for the best.:smoking-bong:

9. I got a post off there earlier, was poking fun at their silly little non-working server , it was up briefly. I did notice the most recent postings were from feb of last year though nothing later.

• Like Like x 1
  10. After the first crash I decided to just get my own website and have my journal there in case anything like that happened again...and it did! I lost so many pictures when RIU went down.

11. recently banned LOL