Another reason not to deal with....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dread7Green, Sep 25, 2007.

1. ...Friends friends...

So long story short the norm. connect gets into a jamup and can't follow through.. We end up going through a friend of a friend of a friend :wave: yea not good... well after about an hour of fucking around we end up sending a guy to meet up with mr. dealer.. he fails to mention he doesnt know how to work any of our scales ( he had 2 on him ).. Well he comes back hands us the shit, and my jaw dropped.. paid for 2 oz's of "high end mids" it weighs out to 26.3 with bag! for 2 ozs! lol and to make matters worse it was schwag and mostly shake with a ton of beans...

After 2 hours of trying to figure out what the hell just happened, and how we can get our money back we come to the realization that this was a lesson for us.. The guy is no where to be found, we just got ripped the fuck off, well not we but they did, i don't pitch in untill it's weighed and infront of me for this reason exactly...

Vent over

-Dave

2. Ouch, that blows majorly man. Well atleast you didn't do anything stupid to the guy because you couldn't find him. :D Sorry super high..... Well anyways he now has some bad karma and shit, so he will get his, it always works that way.