Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another rate my joint thread..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dancing Nancy, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Well ive got some practice in just wanted to see what you guys thought...

imo this ones a little skinny but I got the tightness pretty good..
    [​IMG]

2. It's ok, keep practicing. Try using a filter in the next one, it help A LOT.

3. #3 Smooth Criminal, Jul 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2011
    doesn't look real bad,can be smoked,but why is the filter like that on the end.Keep practicing A LOT and good,then you could roll real good for the rest of your life.If you roll 10 joint's a day for 2 week's,then you'll get the experience to roll good joint's that can be able to get smoked,practice with tobacco more.also weed is harder to roll than tobacco too.

4. 'round here thats a pinner, not big enough to be a j :smoke:

5. I know i do not see a white lighter by that joint...maybe thats why you got bad luck rolling

6. Why does it get smaller towards the end? There's no shape to it, youve just thrown in the herb and immediately tucked it by the looks of it. You gotta work your fingers to shape the contents by rubbing the paper against itself. Get your filter rolled neater, and a little thinner too.

You have to be precise on how you distribute the weed into the paper before you start rolling, because it will essentially determine how your joint is shaped.

Take a look at this vid man;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daF0HnyL4iI]‪Daily Smoker - roll a joint - Classic‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

7. How does it smoke? I don't care about how the joint looks, just how it smokes. You could add a filter.. I don't like rolling with filters, personally though.

8. I give it a 3.

9. Only bad thing about the picture is ur white lighter... Get rid of that thing lol

10. #10 Mafia93, Jul 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2011
    5/10 take more care in making sure it stays either cylindrical or cone'd out from the mouthpiece, and make it a little tighter and you should be golden.

Please.... be quiet

11. Looks like one of my joints.

That's not a good thing by the way.

12. Just Enjoy The Shit
    #JETS