1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Another Quick one....

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by ZeppelinAngel, May 12, 2003.

1. is it ture that you should cut the top of the plant off and it will make it bushier?? i think its called croping im not sure if it is true what exactly should you do?
  2. there's nothing like cutting the top of. You gotta make sure whether u want to top or train the plant once it has reached 8 - 12 inches. Topping is done by cutting just below the last node of the plant. But this method, some say that will take more time to flower or get quality buds because the plant will focus all its strength in growing than production of buds. Training, as I understand, you tie a small string and bend the plant slightly so that the below nodes are exposed to light and keeping the string like that for a certain time period ( i'm not sure for how long)

Some of the other posts might explain things better.
  3. Damn neewbee, that was pretty good sounded familiar! You need to change your name lol

Grasscity Deals Near You