Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another question regarding OMMP

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ronzie13, Jun 12, 2015.

1. I'm currently in the middle of getting my medical info to get approval of getting my card. I've read conflicting information about whether or not you can use your temporary paperwork (doctor recommendation, proof of paying program fee, proof of mailing paperwork in) to buy from a dispensary. Some say that some dispensaries will allow it, some say it's illegal. If I have to wait for my physical card (which I hear can take up to a few months), is it something that only applies to both dispensaries AND growers?